Chapter six

Anthony's POV

"Anthony help" a faint voice said behind me. I stop kissing Tracy and look at the person behind me. It's Lucy. Why is her forehead bleeding? I quickly stand up and go to her.

"Lucy you're bleeding" I say once I'm inches away from her. Her dress.... Her dress is torn. And where is Dave??? he left saying he was going to get his phone in the car. "what happened ?? Why is your dress torn??"

"Dave....he...he... He raped me" she said and collapsed in my arms.

"Tracy go start the car we are taking her to the hospital" I say picking Lucy up bridal style.

"What happened Dave?" Tracy said looking behind me. I turn my head only to see Dave crawling out of the bathroom. He's also bleeding.

"That bitch stabbed me" Dave said. To be honest I don't really care about him. He's only here because Tracy insisted on him being Lucy's date. Dave is Tracy's brother and she practically forced me to be friends with him three weeks ago when we started dating.

Tracy gathered our stuff on the table. I notice my car keys were on the table. How the hell did Dave open it? Did he even...  You know what I don't have time to think about that now. Lucy is my number one priority now.

Tracy helped Dave and we went to my car. I put Lucy on the backseat and also got in resting her head on my thighs. Tracy went back in the restaurant to get Lucy's purse from the bathroom where we figured she left it. She quickly came back and drove to the hospital like a maniac. Normally I wouldn't let anyone drive my car like that but given the circumstances I have no choice cause Dave and Lucy need urgent medical attention.

We reach the hospital and rush in. The doctors took Lucy from my arms and lead her to a room. I went to the waiting area not caring where Tracy and her brother went. What happened to Lucy?

Two hours later the doctor came out of the room where Lucy was at. I quickly got up and met him halfway.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She hit her head hard. From the way her clothes look we have to do the rape kit cause also her face has bruises and we have reason to believe som....." The doctor was interrupted by Tracy.

"Babe my parents are here so I'm gonna go with them and Dave. He's free to go home. I'll call you later" she said then gave me a kiss and left. I turn my attention back to the doctor.

"Sir do you know what happened to her?" The doctor asked

"We were at the restaurant and she went to the bathroom for sometime and came back looking like that and she collapsed while trying to tell me what happened" I say.

"I see .....was she drinking cause we found alcohol in her system?"

"Yeah she was drinking" I say.

"Okay she is not showing any signs of waking up but it still early. But the head injury could be dangerous. I'll do some tests to confirm. You can go home now and come back tomorrow" he said then left.

I got up and headed out. I hope Lucy is gonna be okay. I go to my car and notice it's not locked and the keys are still inside. Damn Tracy.... Well it's a good thing that this is the hospital and no one steals cars at the hospital right???. I got in and started driving home.

I got home and took Lucy's purse with me and went in. What exactly happened to her and Dave?? Why was Dave in the bathroom when he was supposed to be outside? I got in the house and sat on the couch.

"Dave....he...he raped me" the words played on my mind. Oh my God. That bastard did that to her. It was Dave who ripped her dress. He's the one who injured her. I'm gonna kill him. I should've known. I got up and took my car keys and drove to Tracy's house. My phone started ringing. I answered it slowing the car down.

"Hello!?!" I say

"Anthony is Lucy staying the night at your place? I've been trying to call her but she isn't answering. I hope I'm not disturbing y'all" Michaella said. Ohh my .... I forgot to call her and tell her what happened. And her mother ....what am I going to tell her?

"Anthony are you still there?? Please don't tell me y'all having sex right now"

"What no!!! Lucy is at the hospital. She was attacked at the restaurant"I say

"What do you mean she was attacked? Where were you when that happened? You were supposed to fucken protect her. I shouldn't have encouraged her to agree to go on a date with you. Do you have any idea just how excited she was for this date? Do you fucken know how long she's been in love with you? Since high school and when you finally ask her out she ends up in a hospital. I swear to God Anthony if she's badly hurt I'm gonna kill you" she said then hang up. I stop my car at side of the road.

Lucy is in love with me. She loves me!!! And what did I do? I set her up with a monster that raped her. I made her believe I was taking her out and disappointed her. I basically flaunted my girlfriend in front of her. No wonder she was drinking so much.. I'm such an idiot. I should have known she loved me. She did everything for me. I thought she was just being a friend but it was much more than that. What the hell is wrong with me? What am I going to tell her mother??

I took my phone and called Lucy's mom.

"Do you have any idea what time is it?" She said. She sure doesn't sound like she just woke up.

"I'm sorry Aunty. It's Anthony" I said. It's a South African thing to call adults  aunty/uncle it's a sign of respect.

"Babe can you hump and talk at the same time I need more of you" a voice said on the background.

"Richard stop it..... How can I help you Anthony" she said.

"Lucy is in the hospital. She got attacked" I said not knowing how to tell them the whole truth.

"Whaaat?? When?? How?? Which hospital is she at?"

"You can go see her in the morning. She was fine when I left the hospital they're keeping her over night just for observation. It's nothing serious" I lied. I just don't know how to tell them that my girlfriend's brother raped their daughter while I was busy sucking face with Tracy.

"Are you sure she's okay?"

"Yes I'm sure. I'm sorry for waking you up" I said.

"No problem I was already up" Richard said "no pun intended"

"Richard shut the fuck up" Lucy's mom giggled. I guess I was on loudspeaker. I hanged up. I make a u-turn and went back home. I arrive home and went straight to bed. Once my head hit the pillow sleep took over me.

      *****************

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment. Comment with the book that you're writing so I can go check it out and support y'all. Love ya😘😘😘😘 see you on the next scroll😎😎 see what I did there...coz you scroll up to see the next chapter💋❤💞