Chapter twenty four (unedited)

Lucy's POV

Pain. . . I should be used to it by now. Who did I offend in my past life for me to be punished like this???

Sure I'm not a good person but this..  I don't deserve this. How can Mr Gwaze be this heartless? And to beat up a pregnant woman? That's another kind of fucked-uppness yoh.

So after finding me in his office he did not give me a chance to explain. He dragged me by my hair to the bedroom and beat me up to the point where by I lost consciousness.

When I woke up I found a dead baby laying on my chest. My first thought was he removed my baby but at that moment my baby kicked and I let out a breath of relief.  But my relief was short lived at the realization that this sick man probably stole someone's child.

I was in so much shock that I forgot about the pain I was in because of his beating. The devil graced us with his presence and told me he was heading out. As if I cared.

I sometimes wonder if someone is out there looking for me. I  mean I have been missing for months and surely my parents would never give up looking for me right???

Why am I sitting here and feeling sorry for myself? The Lucy I know is a fighter. I am a fighter. I can not just sit here and wallow in pity.

First step get help.

Going to the basement only to find the door unlocked. That stupid psychotic guy left in a hurry and forgot to lock up. Opening the door I see Anna and Mira passed out on the floor.

What did that monster do to them? His own children?

Moving as quickly as my sore body can allow me i approach them.

"Mira, wake up" shaking her profusely and violently she weakly flutteres her eyes open.

"L-lucy?" She whispers. Oh thank God she is awake.

"Yes, can you stand up? We have to get out of here. Wake Anna up while I try to find us a way out of here" I breathe out cause talking hurts. She nods and I set out on my mission to get out of here.

Finally finding a small window with no butler bars relief washes over me. I know damn well I won't fit with my protruding belly but    Anna and Mira will.

Going back to the basement I bumb into a tear stricken face of Mira.

"What's wrong?" I pondered

"It's Anna. She is not waking up. Lucy she's not waking up and her pulse is faint. You have to help her." She cried hysterically so.

"Okay listen. You have to use the bathroom window to get out and go find help. Use the forest route just in case Mr Gwaze comes back early. You will be hidden in the forest so he won't see you okay?" She nodded and climbed out the window with difficulty.

Let's hope for the best.

Narrated.............

Mickey has been more depressed over the past few months. Her only friend vanished out of thin air and even though the police say they are still looking, she feels like they are not doing enough.

To make matters worse she knows Mr Gwaze took her but just doesn't know where.

Scrolling through her old messages with Lucy she comes across an address and location pin that Lucy once sent to her when she went out with Mr Gwaze. Could it be that this address is the key to finding Lucy? Without thinking twice she made her way to the police station.

Arriving at the police station she asked for the detective that is handling Lucy's case. As her and the detective disappeared down the hallway the officer working for Mr Gwaze made a phone call to the one and only Mr Gwaze telling him about Mickey's whereabouts.

Mr Gwaze has had enough of Mickey's persistence of finding Lucy. He couldn't understand why she doesn't want him to be happy with the love of his life. He told the officer to go ahead and do what must be done.

The detective rushed out of the station with her backup and didn't tell any of her other colleagues because most of the evidence keeps disappearing like the cameras and bugs that she found planted in Lucy's place.

The officer that works for Mr Gwaze found Mickey just as she was about to exit the station. He took out his handcuffs and said " you are under arrest for the murder of David......"

Mickey didn't mind because she knew her friend was going to be found and the truth will be revealed about the murder.

On the other side of cape town Tracy was on the phone with Mr Gwaze. He was telling her that Mickey is the one who killed her brother. Like the fool she was she believed him.

Anthony was eavesdropping pretending to be asleep after some hot steamy sex with Tracy. Anthony does not by one bit believe that Lucy is kidnapped. He believes that Lucy eloped with Mr Gwaze and are now living happily ever after while making everyone  believe Lucy is kidnapped.

Tracy didn't have to tell him this cause he already made up his mind when he found Lucy's hospital bed empty. He also doesn't believe that Lucy is carrying his child.

Tracy and Anthony didn't discuss Lucy ever since they got back together two days after Lucy vanished.

"I thought Lucy was the one who killed my brother. If Mickey did it then it means Lucy knew too. I am coming to the cottage to kill that bitch. And I lied Timothy. Lucy is not carrying your child. It's Anthony's child. I only said it was yours cause I knew you would kidnap her and you sure did. You know what? I don't care, do what you must with her. I'm no longer getting involved because I got Anthony and that is all I wanted. Don't ever call me ever again." She claimed then hang up.

Anthony is shocked from what he heard. Again he failed Lucy. His doubts landed him right into Tracy's trap. How foolish of him.

..................................

Finally Mira found the road. She could see the city was a few miles away. She was hungry, thirsty and tired. The heat didn't do her any justice. She saw a car coming from the  city and stood in front of it.

The driver stopped the car in time and stepped out. She was going to shout at Mira but Mira collapsed and it was lights out for her......

♡we are reaching the end. Only 2 or 3 chapters left ♡

Much love for you guys😘

♧♤Miss Ledy♤♧