Chapter seventeen

Lucilla's POV

"Dude if you wanna sleep go ahead. But I ain't going to sleep without releasing the sexual tension." I said reaching for the drawer and taking out my vibrator. If Anthony doesn't want to give it to me then I might as well do it myself.

As I was taking my clothes off Anthony just stood there looking surprised as fuck.

"You ain't serious are you?" He asked. Like hell I ain't😒. He probably thinks I'm just bluffing. Well he's got another thing coming besides me with the magic stick.

Moving to my bed with only my panties on I settled under the covers and turned on my vibrator. Anthony undressed leaving his boxer briefs on and got in as well. I push my panties aside to have more access to my Niagara falls wet pussy.

I slowly circled my clit with the magical stick AKA vibrator. A small moan escaped my mouth. With my other hand I played with my boob twisting my nipple. "Ah yeeees!!!!" I moaned when the vibrator made contact with my bundle of nerves.

Anthony shifted towards me. I guess he was holding back for long. I moved the vibrator near my entrance and slowly pushed it in.

"Holy fuuuuuuck..... Ahhhh yes!!!" I moaned biting my lip. The pleasure of the vibrations quench my sexual thirst. The parchment of my frustration of sexual needs slowly fades away.

"Oh fuck it..." Anthony groaned getting on top of me and attacking my neck kissing and sucking it. His hand moved down south and removed the vibrator and tossing it on the floor. Hungry much? What happened to "let's go to sleep"?

"You are such a tease Lucy.
" he whispered against my neck seductively. He inserted his middle finger in me and started moving it slowly while his other hand explored my body. His finger's pace increased and I was lost in a pleasurable bliss. My toes curling due to the vibrations that come with my bliss.

"Ohhhh Anthony.... Fuck yessssss." I moaned over and over getting lost in cloud nine. I moved my hand down to his groin and it was rock hard...... And super duper huge. Oh fuck that's gonna hurt me. I won't be able to walk tomorrow. I stroked him over his boxer and his lips connected with mine and kissed me passionately.

I removed his boxer and my undies without breaking the kiss. He positioned his big juicy member by my entrance and slowly pushed in.

"Lucy...... Fuuuuuuck you are so fucking tight?" Music to my ears but holy fucken fuckery fuck........Oh fuck it hurts.... It really hurts and my body tensed.

"Relax babe" he said before nibbling my ear lobe. Damn that voice is so fucking sexy. If he continues talking and moaning I swear the flood gates of my pussy will open and I'll be even more wet and slippery that a fucken rain forest. He started moving and the pain was replaced by pleasure.

Let's just say he kept me up all night until the early hours of the next day😛😜😋😋................................................

I woke up with a pounding headache. Fuck hangover, just great.

"Morning beautiful." Anthony said half asleep. His morning voice is so sexy and that mixed with the flashbacks of last night's events makes me wanna jump his bone and ride him till the sun sets.

"Hey ...." I smiled at him. "Imma take a shower and make some food afterwards." I said getting out of bed butt naked and going to the bathroom and took a shower.

I accidentally dropped the soap and while I was bent over picking if up I felt a pair of hands on my ass only to find out it was Anthony. We had sex in the shower then made something to eat and binge watched Masumiyet on YouTube.