Chapter one - Breath of fresh air

"Honey breakfast is ready" the sound of my wife's voice booms from downstairs. I finish getting dressed and head downstairs. I find my wife and daughters sitting on the kitchen chairs.

I go to my lovely wife and give her a kiss. "Morning kids" I say taking a sit. "We are old enough" they say in union. I smile I love my lovely twins so much.

"Are you guys ready for today? " I ask.  My twins are starting their first day at university. To their dismay they'll be attending the same uni that I'm a lecture at. For me it is a good thing cause I'll be able to keep an eye on them.

"Yes dad but you are not driving us. We'll be taking our own cars. It's embarrassing enough for us to be taking your class" Mirabella exclaimed.

"You can say that again" Annabella says with a sigh.

"Girls that's not nice. I gotta go now" she says crabbing her keys. "Tim don't forget to take your pills" she kissed my cheek and left. I got up and took my pills. I hate taking them. It's like hiding my true identity that is supposedly " dangerous to the community" like the doctors say.

I make my way to work. Well I have to say I hate being at work. Being around these sex crazed brats is so irritating but then again I get paid for it so I can't really complain. I make my way to my class and start preparing for my lesson.

Fifteen minutes later students start to appear and my mood immediately sours. I hate these kids. I stand up and go to the chalk board and start writing my name.

"Now peasants I go by the name of Timothy Gwaze but you have to address me as Mr Gwaze. I expect all of you to be always on time and listen attentively to every lesson. If you have any questions regarding my lessons I don't really care , go to the library or Google it. I'm not here to nurse nor hold your hand . I'm hear to teach and if you're a slow learner then that's not my problem. I expect all my assignments to be handed on time if not then don't bother bringing it" I said coldly. Now that felt good . I don't like pretending.

I continued with the lesson until someone budged in falling. She quickly got up and walked to the nearest sit. I go to her and looked at her. She is looking down. How irritating.

"Young lady what's your name?" I asked. Ohh this is gonna be fun.

"Milton.... Lucilla Milton but just call me Lucy" she said sweetly. She has a lovely voice. It gave me butterflies in my stomach.She is indeed a breath of fresh air.

"Why are you late?" I asked harshly.

"I got lost Sir I'm sorry " she said still looking down.

"Ever heard of something called Google maps? And you ought to look at me when I'm talking to you " I said sternly.

She slowly lifted her head and removed her hoodie and glasses. She is beautiful. Her green eyes have a slight twinkle. Her skin is pale. She smiled and mumbled a quick sorry and bit her lip.

Something ignited in me. How I wish I could bite that lip. Her beauty held me captive. I quickly regained my composure and went back to my lesson. Though throughout the entire lesson I kept my eyes on her.

           ****************

The day went by really fast and now it's time for me to head home. I pack my stuff and head to my car "hey bud. Let's go for drinks I'm sure Sharon won't miss you that much" Malcom said. Malcolm is my colleague and best friend. "Sure thing" I say.

"Cool we'll take your car since I walked to work today" he said .

We drive to Platinum lounge. This is our favorite spot. We get in and order beer. We sit at the bar. I start thinking about Lucy , her smile , her captivating beauty and gorgeous smile. The things I'd like to do to her. I have to have her. She ignites things in me .