Chapter twenty two

Lucy's Pov

"What would you like to eat my love?" Boomed his voice. Rubbing my swollen belly I think about it. I feel like having pizza but already looking like a whale I don't wanna add another jab to my already low self-esteem.

"Greek salad with caramel"

Yeah I know weird combination but it's not my fault. Pregnancy cravings.

I may not remember what my life was like before the accident but I'm greatful to have Tim in my life. Well not all the time but yeah......

Looking at our wedding photos everything seems great. Our baby is going to pop out any day now and I just can't wait. The doctor said the baby is growing at a fast rate so it might pop out before my due date. We don't know the gender because I want it to be a surprise.

I don't know why all my doctor's visits were at night but I'm glad cause Tim told me that I was never a people's person.

So apparently I got involved in a car accident when I was on my way back from my parent's house. Tim said I got into an argument with them about how I didn't invite them to my wedding.

Tim said my parents are very controlling and abusive. They abused me both physically and emotionally.

After eating my greek salad Tim and I made our way to the doctor. Looking at the city lights while passing makes me wonder why we live in the woods. I've asked Tim about it but he gets angry and beats me up. He does that a lot. He hits me almost everyday but I know he does it because he loves me. Or at least that's what he says after beating me.

He always makes sure not to harm the baby. To be honest even though he is sweet most of the time I can't help but feel like something is not right about us.

Firstly the only people I talk to besides him is my doctor and his daughters who are staying in our basement. I only see them *(his daughters)* once in a while when he allows them upstairs and they seem to be zoned out. He claims they have a mental disorder that makes them see and say things that are not real.

Tim killed our dog to teach me a lesson after I refused to sleep with him and locked myself in the bathroom. I cried for hours and when I finally opened the door he hit me and slept with me.

He didn't force me but I didn't want to. Yet I didn't stop him. Everytime he sleeps with me I feel repulsed yet I never stop him. I don't enjoy having sex with him. It just doesn't feel right even though we are married.

Finally arriving at the doctor's office we got in and the doctor did his thing. Tim excused himself and went to the washroom.

"You do look familiar" the doctor said
"Pardon me?"
"You look a lot like the girl that went missing over seven months ago. But her hair was not ginger like yours. Apart from that you look exactly like her." He claimed.

I was dumbfounded. I got in an accident over seven months ago. It can't be a coincidence right  ????

"I may be wrong but.... Wait I've just realised I don't know your name yet I have been your doctor for so long. Your file says Mrs L. Gwaze. What does the L stand for?" He asked.

My name. What is my name? Due to the accident I suffered memory loss and I can't remember anything about myself.

"I...I-I don't know " I answered truthfully

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked

"I got into an accident over seven months ago and suffered memory loss."

"That can't be correct. If you got into an accident then your husband would've told me and he said you've never been to a doctor for years now. He said you have no medical records and you've been healthy from the start of your pregnancy.... The last time you were here you had bruises on your face. What did you say happened?" He asked.

Well shit. He did ask and Tim was the one who answered but I zoned them out.. Think Lucy think.... Lucy???? Oh my gosh I remember. My name is Lucy.

"Lucy..." I exclaimed. The doctor raised his eyebrow."That's my name..I think..... And about the bruises I was cooking and when I opened the pot the steam burned me." Right as if that's believable at all.

"That's a lie. Your husband said it was mosquito bites. Mrs Gwaze is your husband hitting you?" He asked and just then Tim walked back in.

"That's crazy. How could you even say that?. I'm gonna need you to focus on your job and stop making allegations about me and my wife. Come on love we are leaving" and with that we left.

The ride home was silent. Could what the doctor said about me looking like a girl that went missing be true?

Arriving home Tim made dinner and gave me the "special" drink. It's some kind of vanilla milkshake that I'm supposed to drink every night as Tim claims it keeps the baby healthy.

For a few weeks now I haven't been drinking it because I saw Tim put some pills in it and from that day on I've been dumping it down the drain. After dinner I went straight to bed and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up sweating from a nightmare. Only it felt real. I've been having them for a few weeks now.

Knowing I won't be falling asleep again I got out of bed and roamed around the house, until stopping in front of Tim's study. He never allows me inside and seeing it's unlocked I went in. On the desk were a bunch of newspapers. His laptop was on so I decided to scroll on it.

Going to his files I came across a folder in pictures titled Photoshop. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened it. Oh my Gosh?!!!!!!!

A flash went past my eyes and a scene of the day of the hospital came rushing in my mind.

The twins at the hospital

Their accident

Anthony

My pregnancy

Mickey

Dave

Tracy

The blackmailing

Me being kidnapped.... by.... by him

I remember. My memory came back. Oh my gosh. That monster

"What are you doing in here?"

There by the door stood a furious looking Tim. The man I thought was my husband

........The End............

This has been "My student my obsession" by Naledy Lelethy Axiniah.

Thanks for choosing to read my book. I appreciate y'all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Ha🤣🤣🤣 bitch you thought 🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding a few more chapters left.... We are almost at the End Bahlali🤭🤭🤭 Spoiler alert someone is going to die.... Who do you think is going to be dead soon????