Chapter four - why

Timothy's POV

It has been six weeks since I slept with Lucy and she has been avoiding me. Truly speaking it is killing me. I need answers. Why is she avoiding me? I need to talk to her. The thing is I don't know how to get her to talk to me privately. Maybe I wasn't good enough for her. Maybe she knows I'm messed up. Maybe she knows that I'm unlovable. Maybe she knows I see shadows. Maybe she knows I hear voices in my head. Maybe she knows I'm a monster. Maybe I'm thinking too much.

"That's not true. Lucy loves us. You just have to make sure she realizes it. She belongs to us. We need her" Hector said. Hector is the voice in my head. He sometimes take control of my body. I always listen to him because I know that he knows what's best for me like when he helped take care of my first wife. The medication I used to take used to silence him that's why I flushed it. I need Hector. He guides me and is always looking out for me.

"Hector you better keep quiet students may walk in on us talking. It's creepy enough you live in my head" I whispered. He kept quiet. Student started arriving and it's the last class of the day. It's Lucy's class. I smile to myself when she walks in. I started my lesson. One hour later I dismissed the class.

"I'll see you all on Monday. Have a lovely weekend" I said surprising myself " Lucilla please remain behind I want to discuss something with you" she nodded and everyone left except us.

"Why are you avoiding us...I mean me?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were married" she asked.

"You never asked" I said casually. I mean why does it even matter if I'm married or not.

"Fair point. What happened between us will never happen again. If I knew you were married I wouldn't have fucked you. I'm sorry Mr Gwaze I don't mess with married guys" she said. I inhaled sharply and looked her in the eye.

"I can divorce my wife if you want me to" I said. She laughed.

"Yeah sure why don't you divorce her so that we'll live happily ever after" she said rolling her eyes. If that's what she wants then I'm gonna do it. I love her and I'd do anything for her.

"I'll divorce my wife" I said meaning every word.

"Right.... And if she refuses then you should kill her. And after that we'll climb on your flying carpet and fly to Dubai and adopt seven monkeys" she said rolling her eyes and shaking her head " I see you live in a dream world Mr Gwaze go home and focus on your wife and forget about me" and with that she left.

I don't understand the whole carpet thing she said but I'll do as she says. I'm gonna divorce my wife and if she refuses I will kill her. Lucy said I should go home and focus on my wife. Surely she meant for me to focus on divorcing or killing my wife  right??? She said I should forget about her for a while and execute my plan right?

"Yes that's what she said. I told you she loves us. Now we should get rid of Sharon. The questions is how" Hector said. He is right we can't let Sharon get between me and Lucy.

"What about the kids?" I ask Hector.

"They'll just have to accept Lucy as their new mother if not we get rid of them" Hector said.

Ohh well I guess it's settled then.

       ******************

After hitting the club with my best friend I made my way home. I checked the time when I got home and notice it's way past midnight. I make my way to bed without even taking my clothes I slid under the covers next to my wife.

"You smell like a tavern go brush your teeth" she said in disgust. One more reason why I should divorce her. I got up and did what she said. I came back to bed and slept like a baby.