So I decided to let her calm down and talk to her later. By the time we arrived in miami it was almost midnight and the driver took us home.

As we reached home, without saying a word she got out of the limo and slammed the door and went inside.

I shook my head in disbelief and got out as well. As I entered my mom came to me looking angry.

"Where on earth were you for the last two days?" She asked.

"I went to new York to look for lisa who apparently was adapted by toby" I said as I walked past her.

"I thought you made up your mind to leave her alone" she said as she growled.

"I thought so too but not now ,not until she makes her final decision" I answered.

I wasn't ready to give up on her, not when am unable to forget her even when I was mad at her for choosing Toby over me.

I still want to make sure she hasn't willingly accepted him as her mate because once she accepts his heart it will be too late for me.

I was so exhausted that I laid on the bed without changing or taking a shower.

By the time I woke up the sun has risen up, I looked for my phone but it had died out of charger.

I sat up on the bed and plugged my phone, I took off my clothes and went to have a quick shower before heading to school.

After that I changed my clothes and went downstairs, I went to the dinning room hoping to see Nora but she wasn't there.

I saw mom and my brother having conversations and as soon they saw me they stopped and continued eating.

"Is something going on here that you don't want me to know?" Iasked as I took a bite of the apple I took from the bowl.

No one said anything, I turned to look at mom but she pretended not to hear me.

"Are you upset about our conversation last night?" Iasked hoping to hear talk.

"No am not, am just not sure that it's good idea to go after her when she chose Toby over you " she shook her head in disappointment.

"Give me a chance to prove that she will choose me instead of him" I begged her.

"You only have three months if she chooses him again then you will have to give up on her are we clear?" She asked firmly.

At first I hesitate but nodded in agreement, she smiled and we continued talking.

With a heavy heart I drove to school but didn't  i didn't get inside instead I sat inside my car to think about my mom's words.

As much as I wanted to talk to lisa it seemed like I was being dragged further from her and that I was somehow unable to talk or even get close to her.

So I decided to skip school and go a long drive to clear my head. As I drove to the beach I texted Nora to meet me which she replied.

After few hours she came to the beach, I was standing in front of the water as I watched the sun.

She came and stood next to me without saying a word.

Soon we heard some group of teenagers yelling and laughing as they got out of their vehicles. Some were carrying food and drinks.

They made a fire while others played netball near the beach it was soon dark and some music was playing on the background.

As I watched them have fun and having conversations I couldn't hide my smile seeing how happy they were living normally.

"Do you want to join them?" Nora asked as she looked at them.

Without saying anything she waved her hand and someone from the crowd came to holding two drinks and gave it to us.

"Thanks lucy" Nora said as she took the drinks and gave one to me.

Looking confused I took the bottle and opened it. I took a sip and turned to look at the ocean and sat down.

Nora joined me and we both sat silently as we drink. By the time I was done I looked back and saw a familiar face.

It was lisa and someone who face I couldn't see because his back was facing me. 

I quickly walked to see and turned him to face me, he looked at me and I punched him in the face.

Lisa quickly went to him and checked if he was hurt. He quickly stood up and was about to fight me but lisa came between us.

"Toby don't, it's not worth it" she said as she put her hand on his chest. I looked at his eyes and they changed.

She pulled him away and so as Nora. We went back to the car and I slammed my car as I couldn't believe what just happened.

"When will you stop this Mike?" She asked as she turned me to look at her.

I didn't answer so I opened the door and got in. Nora followed and got in, I took a deep breath and I was suddenly surprised by Nora pulling my head and I faced her.

Our faces were so closed and our lips almost touched, without warning she kissed me at first I didn't respond but  then she bit my lower lip gently and we ended up making out.

She then leaned to my ear and and whispered.

"Just so you know she's kissing him just the way we are doing" then kissed my ear lob.....