chapter 34:shopping for party

Lisa p.o.v

Making out with toby in a class is definitely not what I expected. Am hoping that nothing happens between us not that am sure whether there's anything real between us or not.

Am still debating with my mind and heart on whether I should leave or stay and just because toby's mom requested me to stay until tomorrow night and leave after his party am not sure if I'll be able to go after that.

And Mike also asked me to stay too and am so confused right now, I don't know how I'll be able to make up my mind and finally make a decision for once.

After toby left me in the room and I came out and saw Mike,he had no facial expressions, I couldn't tell whether he was angry or upset, he stared at me before he disappeared in the crowd.

By the time the bell rang and I was the only one in the hallway, I didn't know whether to go and get my transfer papers or not.

I decided to leave and stayed outside waiting for toby to take me home, summer was going to start in a week and I was just sitting outside the school when my phone beeped.

I checked it and it was a text from veronica, its been days since I last saw her and now she sent me a text saying that she wanted us to meet tomorrow at toby's house and since he will be the next alpha I guess she  was also invited.

I didn't reply to her, as I was thinking about what she wanted to talk about and I didn't know whether I am ready to see her again after what she just revealed to me.

As I  was thinking about the whole situation, I spotted toby walking towards me, he had a smile on his face and I guess he was glad that I was still around and didn't leave.

He stood in front of me and grabbed my arm and we both walked together towards his Porsche and he he opened the door for me to get in first.

He then got in driver's seat and started driving, at first I thought he was taking me home but the direction was quite different, I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Am taking you shopping, have you forgotten what tomorrow is?" He asked as he looked at the road.

"No, I haven't " I answered as I looked outside the window.

It was my first time to go shopping with a guy and the atmosphere was sort of different, if I was here with veronica, I wouldn't mind but I was here with toby and I didn't know how to react towards him.

We went to every shop and I didn't miss the look every girl was giving him, even those who had guys or husbands were drooling on him, but he didn't seem to be bothered by their behaviour he was busy looking at the shops.

Finally he pulled me inside a shop where the clothes looked more expensive and the sellers came to him all asking him what he wanted.

"I would like you to help my girlfriend to find the best of all dresses you have" he said firmly and they all scattered around looking for dresses and they stood in line as he picked up a few of them.

He then snapped his fingers when they came and one of the ladies pulled me to the changing room and the dresses were all arranged in there so I was to pick them and wear it.

I took one by one to wear and show it to toby and he kept on rejecting one after the other.

And I was getting tired after changing for almost two hours, finally I wore a sadie long sleeve red minidress and I went to show it to toby.

He was busy looking at his phone when I cleared my voice to get his attention, he was about to reject it when he suddenly stood up and walked towards me.

He walked around as if he was checking to see if he was either going to  except it or not because I liked it a lot.

One thing that made me wonder was no one was in the shop except us and the sellers, he then pointed to one of the ladies who came holding a box, when she came closer  It was a gemstone diamond necklace.

He turned me around and put the necklace around my neck.

I loved it and then  he kissed my shoulder he took out his phone and took a picture on his phone.

He then whispered something to the lady who bought the necklace and one of the other sellers took me to the changing room and told me to change back to my clothes.

I did as I was told and brought the dress which the woman took it and I turned to talk to toby who was on the phone.

Soon the lady bought me the bag and toby took it.

He left the shop and no one reminded him to pay instead they bow as we left the shop.

As we walked out I noticed that's when the other customers got in, toby didn't say anything and asked me if I was hungry to which I replied by just nodding.

He took me to a restaurant and I ordered pizza and chocolate chips with strawberry milkshake and he did the same.

As we waited for the food,I opened my mouth to say something but no word came. I guess he noticed it and chuckled.

"I guess you're wondering how I got you this and left without paying right?" He asked as the waiter placed our orders on the table.

"Yeah,I am wondering how its possible that no one came while you were in and the customers entered once we left" I added.

"If I say that I own this mall would you believe it?" He asked me.

"What? No? That's no..not possible?for real?" I asked while my hand was on my mouth.

"I guess I haven't told you that am a multimillionaire and this mall is one of my properties" he said as he took a sip of his drink.

I ended up choking in my mouth as I couldn't believe his words. At last we left the mall and he drove me home.

"Thanks for your help with shopping even though I still don't believe a word you said" I said to him as we entered his house.

"I know you don't want to but soon you will find out whether am lying or not" he said as we both walked together upstairs to my room.

"Goodnight toby,I'll see you tomorrow " I said showing him the shopping bag.

"Goodnight lisa,can't wait to see you in that dress tomorrow "he said as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips.