chapter 46:Stick with me?!

Toby p.o.v

My intention at first was to enrol myself in high school just to get close to the person who murdered my dad, it was odd of him to suddenly get sick out of nowhere.

I knew he was getting old but he was still strong, before this tragic moment he wanted to see me but I couldn't make time since I had a busy schedules.

But then that day when mom called I assumed it was dad's call and was still insisting to see me if only I knew it would be his last call I would have stopped it.

But now he's no longer with me, even though mom thought he died due to accident, I still wasn't satisfied with it so I did my secret investigation about his death behind her back.

She knows me well enough not to stop me because I am stubborn and doesn't let 5things slide without knowing the cause.

So now that I have found out the person who caused my dad's death am willing to fight him in a battle for what he did.

Part of me feels guilty for not responding to his call at the same time I feel like avenging for his death might help me feel at ease.

Knowing that lisa might not agree with this plan am hoping she would try to understand my point of view. Seeking revenge is the only way to cope with his death.

Here I am leaving for new York, I took lisa with me knowing that she might refuse to come with me once I told her everything.

At first I was ok with her talking to mike about her feelings and decision she made but now I want her to be as far away from him as possible.

As I left her in the room while the doctor put the monitor on while preparing her to settle in the room.

I went out to take a seat on the other side to prepare for a meeting, I had her luggage ready since she was preparing to leave before that.

It was set in the room and gave instructions to the hostess to take care of her as I was busy preparing for the meeting.

My phone rang while I was looking at some documents, it was a call from veronica, I assumed she found out about lisa's condition.

"Why didn't you inform me about lisa being in the hospital?" She asked as I answered her call.

"Sorry things happened to fast I didn't have time to reach out to you" I said as I forgot to tell her about lisa.

"How's she? I want to see her now though she won't be happy about it?"she asked not knowing I had taken her with me.

"Unfortunately you won't be able to see her because she's with me and am going back to new York " i said as I closed the file.

"How's that even possible? Isn't she sick and how are you going to take care of her?" She asked confused and upset.

"Don't worry about it, my mom will take care of her and at the meantime I have a doctor who's going to check up on her" I said as I saw him coming out of the room.

"Take care of her, she's now in your hands hopefully nothing wrong will happen "she said as she hang up before I asked what she meant.

I put the phone down and started working on the document when the hostess came to inform me that lisa has woken up.

I quickly stood up and went to see her as she was looking around confused, I motioned the hostess to call the doctor who quickly went to check up on her.

After few minutes he advised her to take care of herself and have something to eat.

After that he left and I told the hostess to bring her food,I turned to give her glass of water as she looked thirsty.

I left the room and came back to my seat to finish up the work after an hour, I took my ipad to the room.

Lisa sat up as she saw me coming in, though she looked tired she asked me why she was coming with me to New York and how she wanted to talk to her aunt.

"About veronica, I have already told her about it and as for mike its best if you don't say his name now pr ever" I said as I got frustrated by her saying his name.

Knowing well that I have told him that I'll be fighting him soon just to avenge my dad's death.

Somehow it's best not to tell her what I have planned to do with him, she was still stubborn to still question me why I didn't want to hear say his name.

As she understood my silence, she turned around and pretended to sleep,I was so sure she was doing it to get my attention but I didn't fall for it.

Little did I know she suddenly stood up from the bed and grabbed her pillow to leave, I quickly stood up and swayed her to the door to stop her from leaving.

She was surprised by my move that she stared in my eyes, I didn't realise that she was only in my shirt and boxer, I took the opportunity to open the button and whispered in her ears.

She held her breath I didn't know I had effect on her, as I whispered I bit her earlobe and heard her heart beating fast.

I slide my hand in her lower part,she tried to close her legs together but I didn't let her,so I bit her neck and kissed it at the same time and that led made her almost fall.

I carried her to bed as she took the opportunity to put her legs around my waist,I continued kissing her as she suddenly blushed.

"Are you sure you want us to do it now?" She asked as he was surprised by her behaviour.

I nodded and ended up sleeping, by the time I woke up, I heard a knock on the door,I assume it was the hostess.

I wore my shirt and covered lisa's body with the duvet before I opened the door.

"Sir, sorry for the disturbance but we'll be landing in half an hour" she said and I nodded at her.

She then left and I closed the door, I took my suit and went to get ready while lisa was still sleeping.

I came out fully dressed and took my time to look at her while she was sleeping.

As we were about to land, I laid on the bed and gave her kisses on her face to wake up, but she refused and told me to stop.

I then told her that we were about to land in a few minutes, she quickly got up and the sheet fell down, I didn't expect yo see her reaction but as I was about to turn I saw her bear chest.

My heart skip a bit and I just smirked a her, she didn't know she was naked until she followed my eyes that's how she realized what happened.

She quickly curved it and I just left the room, she was quick to get ready and came out wearing white shorts, blue blouse and black leather jacket.

As she sat down, the hostess helped her to buckle up and smiled at her, she wondered what happened, she then realized it and covered her mouth.

I sat down in front of her and wore my ear phone and laid back. Though I haven't told her why I didn't want her to say Mike's name.

Am afraid she might end up picking his side, I know it's being insecure or that she might still have feelings for him too.

She hasn't told me anything about it but am not sure if it matters at all, she might even try to snap me out of it but I hope she will stick with me.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share.

What do you think about toby's idea??

Hi bella,

Just want to say thank you so much for 190s reads, I feel so motivated to continue writing this and I couldn't do it without you so thanks alot.

Love to all ✌ and ❤