chapter 43

Toby p.o.v

The scene of previous night played like a movie in my head,I finally had her in my life.

For the first time I have finally found my mate, I know that am used to having my way to have anyone i want but her she's amazing and beautiful.

Her beautiful innocence and how fearless she looks makes me feel weak in my heart. I never hard felt for someone like I have for her, her sleeping peacefully in may bed makes me feel happy and I can't wait make mine for good.

Even though she said that she had chosen me I want to make sure she has completely made her mind and not because she felt pressured or because it was a duty she feels like she has to give for her aunt's sake.

My mind can't still believe that I finally managed to have her on my side.Am not even sure if she will stay with me now that she chose me as her mate.Am not even if she completely belongs to me. I realised she was about to wake up so I pretended to be asleep.

As she woke up, I felt her fingers touching my face and heard her complimenting my looks' surprised her by looking at her as she was busy staring at my lips with her adorable cute blue eyes.

As our eyes met she looked surprised as I stared at her without uttering a word, she tried to look tough but I could hear her heart racing fast, I couldn't help but to smile at her as I got closer to her face and I was about to kiss her but she blocked it by putting her hand on her lips and shook her head as if she didn't want to kiss me.

I didn't care so I pulled it away and gave her a peck on the lips and turned on the other side of the bed, I wore my short and went to the bathroom to prepare her a bath, I came back and she quickly covered her body with the sheet.

She was having trouble holding on to the sheet, she looked cute as she tried to walk away with the sheet when she suddenly fell back but I was quick to catch her by the waist and asked her if she was ok. She held her head for a second before she answer and said that she was feeling dizzy and sore.

I was scared for a second thinking she might be sick but after she revealed how she was feeling somehow I felt happy and was glad she was fine, I carried her in bridal style and we both entered the bathroom and help her sit on the counter and helped her take off her shirt which I helped her wear since the duvet was heavy and I carried to the tub. 

As I took off mines looked at her and realised she was staring at my abs and biceps and complimented me as she ran her fingers on my chest and I smiled as she smiled while staring at my body.

I took the chance to praise myself and told her too take a bath quickly before the water gets cold. At first she looked confused as I took off my shirt and asked what I was doing  and told her that I was taking bath together with her and  I laid her in the hot tub, I sat behind her and washed her back, for a few minutes she relaxed, but then she turned to me and I asked her if she was ok as I was confused by her sudden act.

''Am fine its just that I wanted to tell you that I have decided that am going to stay and maybe go back home'' she said as she turned to me and sat on me and tight her blonde hair in a messy bun.

I was happy that she decided to stay and was going back to stay with her aunt, and she asked me to take her there after school and that she didn't want to call her. I nodded and kissed even thought wasn't our first kiss it still felt like we  were kissing for the first time, I kissed her gently and smooth and still I  can't get enough of it even now.

by then we were done and I carefully laid her downed suddenly we heard a knock on the door, we barely moved away from each other when someone entered it was mom, she was surprised at first but then relaxed as she saw it was Lisa, she gave me a sheepish smile. she informed us that she was leaving for New York for a meeting and wanted me to come.