chapter fifteen: Strange dreams

Melissa p.o.v

As I enjoyed the moment with mike, I couldn't be more happier. For the first time I was enjoying my life with a guy who I might like not to lie that he's hot as hell, his physical appearance could be made as a statue in a museum for people, might stare at it for hours  or even he could be a  model as he has a muscular body and  can make them feel jealous of him.

Mike soon took me to a beach where we splashed water to each other and stood in the water, he spines me around as the music can be heard loudly from the beachhouse. As we got closer to each other and our nose almost touched.

He stared at my ice before he kissed me, at first I hesitated but he seem gentle and didn't push it, I then responded to his kiss and I wont deny it felt like fireworks and soon we so one in the sky and I enjoyed the view it was so amazing.

After few hours, we went back to the house and I looked at my watch and realized it was almost midnight, I looked around but I didn't see my aunt's car. I looked at mike who must wondered why I looked lost.

"Is everything ok lisa you look lost?" He asked.

"Yeah sorry, it's just that my aunt was supposed to pick me up I guess she forgot " I answered as I dialled her number.

"But why now, don't you feel like partying and besides there's no school its weekend " he said pointing at the house.

"I know its  just that am tired, if you don't mind would you please take me home?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he answered

"Thank you so much " I said as I texted my aunt.

We were driving home, when suddenly I felt cold and he looked at me then  put his jacket on my lap. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

We then reached home,he opened the door for me like a gentleman and I gave him his jacket but he refused instead he helped me wear it.

It felt warm I would probably sleep with it. We walked to the porch and I rang the bell ,I looked at him and he held my hand.

"I had an amazing time, I hope you did too" he said walking closer.

"I sure did and by the way happy birthday " I said  then he hugged me.

The light was turned on, I guess my aunt was going to open the door. And so she did, mike gave me a kiss and left.

He got in his car and waited as  Victoria opened the door and l went in, I looked behind me he was already gone.

"So how was the party, did you have fun?" She asked as she gave me a glass of water.

"Yeah I did, why do you ask?" I wondered.

"Because you dress look drenched with water, did you swim with your dress on , you going to get sick " she said coldly.

"Come on Victoria, I just had fun for one night don't be so dramatic "

"Dramatic? Are you for real lisa am worried listen am not trying to control your life am just saying "

"Ok am sorry, it just for the first time am having fun after everything that happened to me can't you see"

"I can see that am not blind lisa, just be ....   a promise me you are going to be careful " she said her breaking.

"Are you ok Victoria you sound like you're about to cry?"

"Am fine just go and change " she said changing the topic

I didn't know what to say so,I climbed upstairs to my room and changed to my pajamas, when my phone suddenly rang.

I looked at it the number was unknown, I picked it up and the person from the other end didn't answer. I could hear someone breathing hard it made me feel uncomfortable so I cut the call.

Minutes later, my phone rang again and without looking I answered and insulted the person.

"Waoh!woah! calm down lisa, i didn't mean to make you mad"said a familiar voice.

It then hit me it was noora, I mentally slapped myself, I couldn't believe that I left her behind.

"Am so so sorry noora, I completely forgot you, please forgive " I said hitting my head.

"Don't you worry, am crushing at my cousin's and by the way whose the guy you were kissing in the beach ?" She asked curiously.

I didn't know someone was watching me, I was going to tell her but I heard a voice that sounded like Mike's. But I couldn't say anything as the call was cut.

I didn't mind much, as I assumed she was still at the party as it was a weekend people were still partying. Am not such a party person but I couldn't disappoint noora so I tagged along.

As I got ready to sleep, I saw mike's  jacket, I stood up and wore it, it was cozy and wore it to bed.

I then dozed off to sleep, in my dreams I was walking around a room when I realized I was in a wedding dress, I turned around and I saw mike standing at the altar I walked towards him but then I saw toby standing there.

As I got closer, they started changing their forms as Mike's eyes turned red  and his teeth got sharper and then i turned to toby, he completely changed into a beast with red eyes.

I looked behind me and saw blood everywhere and everyone was dead including my aunt. I screamed and started crying by the time I woke up it was already morning.

My aunt opened the door and saw me, she probably saw me sweating, she asked if I was ok, since she heard me screaming.

"Am ok, I just had a nightmare "i said rubbing my face.

"Ok then, mind if you come with me to work ?" She asked.

"No of course I don't mind"

I then saw her necklace, it had the shape of a werewolf the same one I saw in my dreams, which is totally  so strange.......