chapter 58

Mike p.o.v

Nora and I grew up together and always been by my side even though she's two years younger, she's somehow mature by mind and soul.

She doesn't act like a girl more like tomboy, can't help but to admire her strength when it comes to her challenging guys who are stronger than her but still she would be on top by defeating them in any way possible.

Ever since Toby left,she was always by my side and we grew up together. She lost her parents when she was barely five and we basically grew up and I admire her like she was my younger sister.

Our friendship grew stronger as we got closer, we enjoyed ourselves as we  do various things such as training and planning activities.

She might be young but her mind is much more intelligent and most likely listen to her as she speaks.

One time we decided to do a hide and seek with the pack and divide in two groups.

It took us less than five minutes to find the other group thanks to her tricks our group won.

One time at school as I picked a fight, I saw lisa looking way as the teacher breaks our fight and we were sent to detention and my eyes didn't leave hers as she looked at me with scary eyes.

I then saw her walking together with Nora and I thought of talking to her which I successfully managed to see her thanks to Nora who brought her to my party.

Ever since we met I made myself a promise to make her mine but unfortunately this seems to be hard as she seems to be close to Toby my once upon time friend.

I partly blame myself for ignoring her when she was making an effort to talk to me but am also hurt that she chose him over me.

I know that she wants what's best for me but I don't think I'll be able to move on away from her.

I even followed her to new York hoping to talk to her but it turned out that it was going to be hard.

The next day I went to look for her at the hotel she was staying but i wasn't lucky to find her. It turned out she went back to miami.

So I went back to my hotel room which was four blocks away. As I went inside I found Nora waiting  for me.

"Seems like you don't want to give up chasing her even after she chose Toby over you?" She asked as she stood in front of me.

"What makes you think that  I'll give up so easily when I like her ?" I asked as I went to take my bag out from the closet.

"For God's grace stop being obsessed with her, she already made up her mind so please forget about her and her existence " she said standing behind me.

"Not until I make sure she listens to me" I insisted and walked out of the room towards the elevator.

As I pressed the button I waited for 5he door to open and I entered. I was about to push the ground floor button when Nora joined me.

"You're so stubborn that you're willing to  fight just to be with her when I already told you about her decision" she said as she stood in front of me.

I knew that i screwed up but i won't go down without a fight.

As we reached the lobby, I checked out and texted my driver to get the jet ready. We both got inside the limo and the driver took us to the private park.

I looked at Nora and she didn't talk to me all the way home even when I tried to talk to her she would either pretend to sleep or listen to the music on her phone.