chapter 54

Lisa p.o.v

As the morning sun appeared, I haven't slept most of the time as I was busy wondering what happened between them that they can't even say anything to each other other than glaring.

I know that I have known some things It still hasn't processed in my mind and heart as well.

I just wish I could talk to someone about it. Speaking of which I just remember that I haven't talked to veronica since I came here so maybe she could be the one to help me.

After that I closed my eyes and sleep took over me. By the time I woke up the sun was up and shining through the window.

I sat up and stretched my hands as I looked around the room only to see the couch empty. I guessed he woke up and left me here sleeping.

As I stood up I heard the bathroom door opening someone coming out it was toby, he didn't notice I was already awake as his back was facing me and he was busy drying his hair with towel as he kept looking for something from the wardrobe and he was half naked with a towel dangerously hanging around his waist.

''Like what you see?''he asked teasingly.

I wasn't expecting him to see me as I stared at his body as my heart skipped a beat and didn't realise that he was looking at me through the mirror.

''I......I was...wasn't looking at your body?'' I stuttered trying hard to defend myself which made me look miserable s he chuckle at me.

''I don't mind that though after all we're together right?'' he asked as he walked towards me and I walked backwards only to feel my back on the wall.

I tried to escape but his arms blocked me and I gulped as he came closer to my face.Before he could kiss me I covered my mouth and shook my head to stop him but it was useless to try to stop him but it was all in vain he still managed to kiss me anyway.

I was shocked by his quick reflex that I couldn't stop wondering how he did it.As shocked as I was he kissed me and I kissed him back even though I was against it because I haven't brushed my teeth.

''You know I haven't brushed my teeth and you still kissed me''I said as I covered my mouth after he released me.

''I know that and you also kissed me back knowing that and I don't mind it at all." He said as he smirked at me.

I stood there like a statue not moving a muscle until he snapped his fingers in front of me looking confused.

"Shouldn't you be in the bathroom now and the water is getting cold so hurry" he said as he pointed at the bathroom door.

I nodded and quickly stormed to the bathroom and closed the door. I learned on the door and I touched my chest as my heart raced and tried to calm down.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I touched my lips. Even though we made out multiple times the kiss still felt like it was my first and my heart beat increased.

I knew he might be hearing it from the other side so in order to stop it I turned the water sink on and washed my face with the cold water and held my breath for a minute.

Soon my heart calm down and I quickly brushed my teeth and went to the other side of the bathroom and saw that he had prepared a bathtub for me. I took off my clothes and went in.

The water was warm and I didn't want to leave yet so I took my time and laid back for a few minutes before i got out.

By the time i went back to the room, the sun was out and the curtains were opened. I went to search for my bag since I didn't unpack it I assumed it was under the bed.