chapter twenty one

Lisa p.o.v

I remember that when I accidentally slipped out from the roof as iwas escaping, someone caught me and it was toby.

I didn't know how long I had slept because when I woke up it was already morning or as I thought. The sky was clear and no sign of the sun whatsoever.

I sat on the bed and looked around, the bed wasn't mine and so was the room. The room looked so big my room could fit in here.

The room had a  glassy floor, the wallpaper had a leopard spot the bed was king sized. I couldn't believe it. It resembles my dream house.

I quickly went to the bathroom, it had both a steam  shower and a jacuzzi, the door was transparent. It  had two sinks the floor was marble.

As I toured the room, I came a cross with a closet, it was a walk in and huge. I couldn't believe I was in  my dream. Whatever I saw today was definitely What I had dreamed to have one day.

Soon I heard someone walking in and I knew it was toby so I quickly ran to bed and pretended to sleep.

"I know you're not sleeping lisa" he said as he sat on my side of bed.

I opened one of my eyes while the other is closed ,he looked at me and he smiled.

"Wait how did you know I wasn't a sleep it's not like you can hear footsteps from distance."

"How are you feeling now?" He asked as he put his hand on my forehead.

"Am fine except that I can't get the image of what I saw last night in my aunt's room " I shook my head as I remembered the previous night.

"Did you see anything?" He asked

"No no am not sure"

"I think you should lie down for some time"

"By the way how did you know I was pretending to sleep?"

"I...I just guessed since your eyes were twitching"

"And how long have I been unconscious?"

"It's been two weeks since that night"

"Are you for real?did I really sleep that long?"

"Hhhh,am just kidding it's just two days"

"Toby Seriously you almost got me a heart attack"

"Ok sorry, now have some rest I wll get you breakfast ok?"

I nodded and went to sleep. Soon I was woken up by the sweet aroma of food. There was a table in the middle of the room.

I hot out from bed and walked towards the table, there were different kinds of food arranged on the table, there was chocolate chip pancakes,  blueberries pancakes brunch platters  boiled eggs, different drinks such as orange juice, chocolate It surely felt like I was in five star hotel.

While I was staring at the food with my mouth drooling, I heard someone coming out from the bathroom. I knew it was toby since  I was in his room.

"You do know that food is meant for eating and not to stare at like it's an art in museum"

"Yeah I know that,it's just too delicious for me that I would like to stare at it "

I then turned to look at him only for my eyes to land on his perfect abs and it took me a moment to realise he was wearing only a towel so I quickly turn away.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I didn't expect you to be awake by now and besides this is my apartment last time I checked also don't act like you haven't seen me before "

"That doesn't mean you should walk half naked"

"Why?are you feeling uncomfortable or something else"

"Ewww, Excuse you what the hell?"

"Am just kidding, don't worry I'll get dressed now"

Then he left and soon came back wearing blue jeans and white shirt and he carried brown leather jacket on his  left hand.

We sat down and ate breakfast in silent while I was thinking about my aunt and if she  was ok.

"Are you ok lisa you seem a  little off?" He asked as he took a sip of orange juice.

"Sorry I was thinking about my aunt and wondering how she is doing" I said worryingly.

"Do you want to see her?" He asked

"You know where she is?"

"Yeah I do why don't you finish your food then I give you ride" he said.

I quickly had my breakfast and got ready but I soon realized I was in a sweatshirt.

"Where are my clothes at?" I asked him.

"It got torn when you slipped from the roof" he explained

"And you were the one who changed my clothes?" I asked hopping it wouldn't be him.

"Maybe, maybe not" he smirked

"Seriously toby, aren't you a pervert eww" I said feeling uncomfortable.

"Am kidding, don't be angry ok one of my maids did it so please clear your conscience" he said

I felt relieved when he said that but I didn't know why he keeps teasing me could it be that he likes me.

"Earth to lisa, why haven't you changed yet?"

"It's just that I don't have anything to wear" I said knowing none of my clothes were here.

"You're wrong actually behind my closet there is another closet for you" he said as he touched a button on the wall.

A door opened, there was another closet where female clothes and accessories were. He surely looks like he is loaded.

I couldn't keep my eyes off the expensive clothes and bags. I was really in a dream.

"I didn't know such things bring smile to your face?" He asked as he looked at me.

"It's just that it's been my dream to live such a luxurious life"

He smiled and walked out, I ended up wearing a blue and black strip dress with blue leather jacket and black and white sneakers.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I wore a light makeup since it was summer then I walked out of the closet.

When I walked out, toby was on the phone when he saw me, he stared  up and down at me for a while until I had to snap my fingers to bring him to reality.

"Are you ok you seemed off a while ago?"

"Ummm yeah sorry it's just that you look beautiful " he complimented me.

"Well thank you shall we?"

"Yeah sure let's go "

We walked out of the room, that's when I saw alot of maids walking around and greeting him respectfully.

We walked down the stairs and we stood at the foyer when a woman appeared out of nowhere.

"Morning mom,how are you doing?" He asked as he hugged her.

"Am fine son, how is she doing?" She asked as she approached me and gave me a hug.

It was kinda cute and weird since I don't think I ever had someone cared about me.

"I know you will make the right decision" she whispered to my ear as we were hugging.......