chapter 39:Pure pleasure

****Mature content ahead

Read on your own risk and skip if you don't feel comfortable.

Lisa p.o.v

After dancing with toby, we went to get some drinks when one of the employees called him and he left, I was looking around when I spotted someone familiar I couldn't tell who it was but it felt like I knew the person.

She was wearing a long sleeved blue dress and a matching mask. She smiled and waved at me,as she got closer I realized who she was it was veronica, she came to me and grabbed my arm and we walked past the others and came to a garden.

The place was full of different types of flowers and there was a fountain in the middle while the flowers surrounding us.

We talked for a while until she asked me to choose between being with toby or mike. I couldn't bring myself to make a wise decision about my feelings because I felt like I liked them both.

I knew that I was making a sacrifice but I didn't know how long I could hold it back so I chose one and it felt like I could finally calm down.

I looked back at veronica and the look on her face showed that she was finally calm and happy for me.

I couldn't believe myself either but I can feel like I have done it right. She smiled at me as she hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"Am glad that you've finally made your choice and I hope you are happy with the choice you made and I know that it's the best choice you've ever made " she said smiling and hugged me again.

"Ihope I made the right choice too, because he asked me the same question last night and I couldn't answer him but now I think am finally made the right choice " I said while hugging her.

We then went back to the party and saw nora standing with some girls, she saw me and walked towards me.

"Hey I finally found you, you barely had time to talk to me is everything alright?" She asked looking behind me.

"Yeah everything is alright and why do you ask is everything ok with you? You look intense?" I asked as I looked her way and she was staring at toby.

"Everything is fine and why are you staring at toby like that?" I asked her as she looked like she was pissed at him.

"I'll be honest with you but I accidentally heard your conversation with your aunt is it true did you choose him over my cousin?" She asked annoyed.

"Really? Accidentally or spying?" I asked as I felt like she might be eavesdropping.

"What? You don't trust me?, I said it was accidentally and its best if I know the truth now rather for you to give him false hope" she said turning to me.

"Truth?false hope? What is this about Nora?" I asked confused.

"Mike believes that you like him and here you're with toby, living with him while mike thinks or should I believes that you like him but I guess I was right when I told him not to fall for you" she said pointing her finger at me.

"Wait..mike likes me and how do you even know who I like or not?" I asked as i was confused by her words even though she was right about everything.

"Well to tell you the truth, I see the future and I know that you don't like mike like he does and to save him from you I'll tell him the truth about you choosing the other pack how about that?" She asked as she crossed her arms together.

"So you were eavesdropping and now you're asking me what am going to do about you telling mike who I like that's great because I never told him or anyone who I like and I thought that I had you as a friend I guess I was wrong" I said as I was frustrated with her words.

"A friend? I am your friend but I just can't let you use my cousin for your own benefits he**you are living with his enemy you should have known that and you know what am glad that you chose him and I can finally convince mike to leave you and I'll get him for myself " she yelled to appoint everyone turned to look at her.

The music somehow stopped and everyone was shocked to hear her say that and I looked at toby who was standing with some people who among them was his mom.

"Can we at least talk in private?" I asked as I grabbed her arm and left the crowded room.

"There's nothing to say lisa, you already chose the werewolf and now am going to tell mike so that he can finally understand and  that he can live in peace " she said.

"You like him, don't you?" I asked as I was curious to know the truth.

"Why do you care, I came here to know how you feel about him and got the answer without asking you " she said as if she was happy to know that I I didn't choose Mike.

"You  seem happy that I chose the other side why?, and how come you're happy that i chose toby and not mike,you're my friend you should be helping me instead you are happy am confused " I said demanding an explanation.

"Trust me lisa am your friend but you have to made your decision and that's why am happy for you and mike can finally let his ego go and live his life even though he will be crushed once he knows the truth" she said as she held my hand.

"Trust you? How? I mean you should be encouraging me to think twice or more about my decision and not be happy that I chose toby" I asked her.

"I know it's hard for you and so for mike he's determined that you like him and here you are already making a decision so it's good thing and I wish you all the best" she said as she hugged me and left.

I watched her as she went inside a car and drove off, I took a deep breath and walked inside the room but it seemed like no one was in the room.

The place was quite and I guess the party was over, I went upstairs to my room, Iwas walking towards the door when I felt someone walking behind me. I opened the door but someone held me and turned me around it was none other than toby.

Toby came up to me and held the door knob , he dragged me to the room which was somewhat dark.

He pushed me to the bed which was closer, he was drunk but sober. Without warning he attacked my lips pulling me to his broad by my waist.

The kiss was slow and soft, he held my waist tight by one hand. He then let it go and grabbed my butland started moulding it which made me moan as he continued kissing my neck probably leaving a hickey there.

While moaning he took the chance to glide his tongue and started to explore it.

He then left my lips and slowly left wet kisses along my jawline while unzipping my dress until he saw my boobs covered with red laces bra which matched my pant.

He left few hickies along my neck and collarbone and sucked my soft spot. I was moaning mess and held on to his neck.

By kissing and moulding my boobs and touching my thighs at once he got me to highest cloud.

Suddenly he started rubbing my inner thigh,he drew circles with his fingers almost touching my womanhood.

Suddenly he rubbing it, making me moan out loud,he broke the kiss watching me throw my head back in pure pleasure with a devilish smile on his smile.

"Already wet for me baby girl?" He devilishly whispered into my ears and licked my earlobe pulling me in to ecstasy.