chapter sixteen

Heyy guys,

Long time, I haven't been uploading anything for the last two or three months and I feel  guilty for not letting you that I took a break from writing but now am back and I hope to upload more of my stories including this one.  And thank you for 67 reads and hopefully I will keep uploading it.

Wishing you a happy new year and healthy life.
Keep smiling 😊.

Happy reading

Enjoy....

Toby  p.o.v

Lisa's aunt's words kept repeating itself and I couldn't understand what she meant by lisa's past. I drove to Jason's house, its  the place I normally go to when I feel down and only he knows how to calm me down.

I drove through the security who didn't stop my car to check like he usually does when visitors come, because he knew who I was. I greeted him as always when I drive pass the window.

I stopped my car at the entrance of the house and got out. I took out my phone and looked at the picture of the necklace I had taken before returning it to veronica. I got out of the car and slammed the door.

I was going to ring the bell but then saw the door was slightly open so I pushed it and I heard noises in the house.

Turned out Jason was hosting a party, not to deny he is a party person and can't go a day without it. There were many students everywhere, some where playing video games, while others were challenging each other who would be the first one to finish a drink.

I walked past others who were kissing each other and went the the pool side which was outside, the whole house was so crowded and I couldn't find jason, I asked people if they saw him and a girl told me that she saw him going upstairs with a girl.

So I went upstairs straight to his bedroom, as I was going to knock I heard a girl laughing so I opened it and saw jason and the girl on the bed half naked.

They were kissing and when the girl turned to me, I was surprised to see it was sasha, not that I cared if she was with Jason on the other hand Jason didn't burge.

"What are you doing here?" He asked without turning around because he could sense me even from far.

"I would like to have a private conversation with you" I said looking at sasha.

"Well could you please wait outside and let us get dressed and for your information didn't you see a "don't disturb "sign on the door" he asked annoyed.

"No I didn't and I don't usually follow what the signs says" I said annoying him even more.

"Just get the hell out " he yelled.

"Alright, alright  no need to yell" I said surrendering.

I left the room and waited outside, sasha came out looked at me in anger and went downstairs.

"Seriously can't you ever call or text if you want to see me instead of bugging into my room and ruin my moment." He said frustrated.

"Well sorry for that and by the way since when did you care about girls especially sasha?" I asked him.

"Since you dumped her on your first date and why did you even date her though am sure you're not the type to date high schoolers or any other person " he asked as he got dressed.

"You know who is my type but unfortunately she won't ever recognize me as she is already with someone else " I said looking at my phone.

"What ? Who are you talking about?" He asked confused.