chapter eighteen:Hurt her!

Mike p.o.v

I stood outside for a while as I try to process what the doctor said, I couldn't believe that I was going to be appointed as the next alpha.

I shook my head and went inside to see mom as she rested on her bed. She looked pale and I didn't want to bring the topic up again.

I kissed her forehead ,turned off the light and went downstairs. My brother was sitting on the sofa as he played video games on the screen.

I sat next to him and took the controller and played with him. I didn't know he had already stopped playing as I killed him in the game.

I turned to look at him and he shook his head. I couldn't help but to hear his heartbeat racing.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you will be the next alpha?" He asked as he put the controller on the table.

"What are you talking about?" I asked not sure how to answer him.

"I mean I know that you will be our next alpha so what will be your first mission sending us to fight?" He asked as he points out.

"Mason listen you know that have been living in peace with them for centuries now why would I start a fight if they haven't started it yet?" I  asked.

"I don't know alright? I just hope nothing changes or else we are all doomed" he said as he ran to his room.

I couldn't believe that I would do such a thing, vampires and werewolves had a treaty where no one tries to hurt another person or there would be bloodshed.

And I know for sure I would never break it little did I know things were going down the hill.

Time skip

The next day, it was weekend. I woke up and to my surprise my mom was already in the kitchen making breakfast as usual.

"Morning handsome " she greeted me as she put a plate of food on the table.

" Morning mom I didn't expect that you will be out of bed so soon" I said pouring  juice  into the glass.

"Well thanks to our doctor betty I am healthy and strong as always " she said.

"What is wrong with you two, you aren't as playful as always something wrong " she asked as she looked at Mason.

"Nothing mom am not in the mood" he stood up and left the kitchen.

Mom then looked at me and all I did was shrug my shoulders as I drank my juice.

After that, I left home  for a drive until I got a text where I got invited to a party.

First I drove to lisa's house where I found her aunt leaving the house, I asked her if lisa was home and asked her if she would allow her to go to a party with me.

At  first he hesitated but then agreed.

I went inside the house and went upstairs, I saw lisa on the floor and her eyes were closed.

She had a drawing book on her chest, I took it and saw some of her drawings she is super talented.

I was about to close it when I saw a drawing of my head and another guy but it wasn't complete.

I looked at her and she was staring at me, I hide the book behind me and looked at her.

She asked what I was doing in her room and who let me in.

"Your Aunt let me in and left she also allowed me to take you to a party " I said as I threw the book on the table without her looking.

She kicked me out and I waited for her to be ready. Soon she came down and she wore a pretty dress which matched my outfit. We looked like couple goals not that I didn't want us to be one.

I drove her to the place, it was super crowded and noisy, I found a place at the pool and told her I was going to get us a drink.

As I walked past the crowd, I saw a girl who looked familiar, it was noora she looked drunk and was dancing with everyone.

I pulled her out of the crowd and took her to the kitchen.

"What the planet Earth are you doing here" I whispered yelled as the music got louder.

"Whaaattt can't.. ...he.....ar you" she stammered as she walking and tripping on things.

I couldn't watch her helpless so I tried to carry her but to my surprise lisa saw us.

She looked at us and ran through the crowd who were dancing and yelling loudly.

I tried to hold her arm but some guys carried her to the mid air, little did I know she was thrown but someone caught her.

He growled at them and he took her somewhere, I looked for her for hours before I could sense her finally I found her in a room with the guy.

I sensed him and knew he was a werewolf but I didn't want to start a chaos, instead I asked like ordinary being about lisa.

She looked angry and hurt, I knew she didn't want to see me but I tried to persuade her she still refused.

I got angry and left the room, I walked outside the house when I saw Noora standing next to my car.

"Hey could you please take me home my friends ditch me " she said try to cover herself.

"Yeah sure, by the way why are you here, weren't you suppose to help mom with the preparation of festive season ?" I asked as I unlocked the car.

"I was but I was also invited to a party so how could I ditch it just because of it?"  she said as she got in.

" You mean friends who ditched you very funny

I drove her home but on the way the car stopped, it was strange I knew the fas was full before I took it.

I got out of the car to check the wheels as I bend down to look at it.

I felt someone covering my nose soon after I blacked out.......