***

"Okay kids, time for shut eye! Anyone found outside their cabin will be sent home and be up at seven sharp!"

"Does he always call us kids?"

"Yup."

I walk onto the cabin with my nose blocked. Again with the smell! I shall find that spray and get rid of it.

"Lets play Justin Bieber!"

I groan and jump onto the bed. I thought the Justin Bieber phase was years ago! And I have no idea how I know that.

"Selfie!" The sound of the camera taking pictures annoys me.

"Come on Harper!"

"I'm just gonna sleep now." I respond wrapping myself in the blankets.

"Suit your self."

I plug in my earphones and blast the music so that I block out the giggling and their music.

But you know...someone decides to text me at 9pm! It's not that late but when you have to be up by six you want your sleep.

I get blinded from the brightness of the screen to see who it is. I hate it when that happens.

1 new message from Sky

Why is she texting me this late?

Sky: Hey! Sorry for texting late but just got the info about times for nitro circus! Come to my place at 5pm and we will get a taxi with the boys and stop somewhere for dinner J

Might as well text her back.

Me: hey Sky thanks for the info

Sky: that ok! How are your holidays so far?

Me: been all right. Soccer camp is full on

Sky: are you home for New Years?

Me: yeah, finishes before then

Sky: nice! At least your camp finishes just before the New Year starts

Me: yeah

Sky: I shall text you at a more convenient time next time! I'll let you get your sleep ;)

Me: Night!

Sky: XOXO <3

So it turns out this '<3' is not a penis but a love heart. I remembered one of my aunts sending it to me on my birthday with hugs and kisses. I mentally slapped myself in the face a few times.

I put my phone on silent so I don't wake up again and drift into a deep sleep.

***

Throughout the week Ivan and I teamed up as training partners since the only ones left were newbies (the ones who don't know how to play) and I wasn't going to be stuck with a whinny girl when her boots get dirty.

If you don't like mud then why play soccer?

Playing soccer was fun. Being able to kick the ball and play in a team with more players was the best besides from the instructor pushing us hard making us restless.

Everyone morning when I go to the bathroom it's packed of girls doing their hair and make up. Seriously, we are about to do sport! Some were just here to check out the boys. Sad really.

One of the afternoons I quickly got to the showers before all the other girls and turned off the hot water after I had showered. Lets just say that ended in squeals and glares.