"Miss Davina, your food is here,"

"Thank you!"

Napabangon si Davina nong maid ang nagsalita sa pagkakahiga niya at naupo at hinintay ang maid na lumapit sa kaniya since may dala itong tray.

"The young master is also on his way here. Eat well,"

"Yes, thank you so much. I am so hungry,"

Davina answered and the maid just smiled at her and watch her eat the food she brought which is soup and bread, and dessert.

"Can I have sec--"

"I see that you are okay,"

Napahinto sa pagsasalita si Davina no'ng nagsalita si Raniel na nasa tabi lng ng kama niya at malayo na ang pwesto ng maid sa kaniya since Raniel and the maid switched positions but Davina didn't notice when he entered since she's busy eating.

"Oh, Raniel! Miss, can I have seconds of this? I am still hungry, if you could add some rice then that would be great,"

Davina casually look at Raniel na nakatayo sa side niya pero agad ding nabaling ang tingin niya sa maid at agad namang kinuha ng maid ang pinagkainan niya habang nakayuko ng bahagya at agad na lumabas sa room.

"Oh, sorry, I am just hungry. Thank you for your help, Raniel, and for helping Allyssa,"

"You are reckless, Davina. You should have rest when you are not okay,"

"Yes, right but you don't have to scold me too. I have already been scolded with Allyssa and Sir Hanz earlier and I don't want to hear additional scolding,"

"Then, you should have been careful if you don't want to be scolded. Anyways, I will not scold you. We already punish those who kidnapped you but we are still investigating why Lexin kidnapped you or what is his motive aside from being your lover,"

Halos masuka si Davina sa sinabi ni Raniel sa kaniya lalo sa pag banggit niya ng 'lover' dahil halos kilabutan siya sa narinig niya since she's never been in a relationship before she came here and if she does she wants to be in a relationship with her type not a psycho.

"Ugh, he is not my lover so please disregard that detail,"

Davina said with annoyed reaction since she really want to puke what she ate pero pinigilan niya lang ang kaniyang sarili dahil kailangan niyang magrecover kaagad.

"Alright, if that's what you want but aside from that the noble involved with this kidnapping is that he doesn't know why Lexin wants you badly as he didn't tell him what is the reason why so we can't really get information from it since he already killed Lexin,"

"Erkk~ I remembered that. He beheaded Lexin in front of me and I fainted because of it, and that's all I remember and woke up at the place where Sir Hanz is,"

"Oh, that's too bad. He is already dead,"

"???"

"Nevermind. Anyways, I am glad you are safe and nothing serious happened to you,"

"Yes, but I think I need to decline your offer sinc--"

"Are you going to the Duk-!"

"Let me finish talking, Raniel. I will decline both of the offers since I thought about it already and I want to go back to my mom first. I know she is worried sick about me right now even though I wrote a letter when I was at the Duke's mansion so don't be upset or anything. I can talk with Allyssa about my decision and she can decide on her own since it's her fate to decide not mine,"

Raniel looks at her as he saw that Davina is sincere kahit na hindi ito nakaharap sa kaniya since she was looking down on her hands habang nagsasalita at makikita sa kaniyang mukha ang pag-aalala sa kaniyang ina.