Chapter 59: Rubbish

Start from the beginning

Severed hands and feet, broken flesh and bones, dead rabbits, mummified birds, rotten potted plants and human lungs.

Everything that one expects to find, never repeating the same. The dirtiest and most chaotic garbage in the entire human world is here.

Two full transport ships dumped an unknown number of tons of garbage. When the Rimu transport ship returned to the city, Lu Tinghan also returned to the surveillance tower.

Everyone is very satisfied, except Shi Yuan.

Shi Yuan didn't understand why he liked Lu Tinghan so much, but Lu Tinghan wanted to throw **** on him and at his house.

And it's all that stinky, nasty stuff.

Lu Tinghan must hate him very much.

Shi Yuan was heartbroken and wept loudly.

--That night, the No. 0 Abyss, which had been in peace for more than seventy years, roared fiercely, and the number of infections soared, scaring the Alliance half to death. No one knew that Shi Yuan was just crying, and he cried for a whole night.

Su Enqi gave an order to Lu Tinghan to evacuate immediately.

But Lu Tinghan refused. He looked at the No. 0 abyss filled with black mist, and said out of nowhere: "I think... it is very unhappy."

Su Enqi was silent for half a second: "It can't be because we threw away trash."

He was joking, but Lu Tinghan replied, "I think so."

Therefore, Su Enqi firmly believed that Lu Tinghan's thoughts were really eroded by the abyss, otherwise how could he come up with such a fantasy?

The next day, he arranged two psychological evaluations for Lu Tinghan.

The result of the assessment was all right, so Lu Tinghan continued to be the monitor.

It took Shi Yuan five whole days to accept the reality.

He thought, although Lu Tinghan hated him, he still liked Lu Tinghan very much, so much that he was willing to bury garbage for him.

Shi Yuan found several shovels from the trash. In the middle of the night, he let the mist spread to the edge of the abyss, and the thick mist turned into a solid existence, holding a shovel, struggling to dig a hole.

Dig a hole, put garbage, and bury it with soil.

There was just too much rubbish, and he had been working for days with no hope in sight.

And the small **** he piled up was discovered by Lu Tinghan who was patrolling the abyss.

Lu Tinghan: "..."

He stood in front of the **** for a long time.

If you look carefully, his often expressionless face is full of doubts - he is so confused that even seeing Su Enqi pole dancing in front of him will not make him any more confused.

That night, Lu Tinghan and Su Enqi had a phone call.

He said, "Ms. Su, I think I'm going to have a psychological evaluation."