𝐄𝐩. 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

They have trying to find the location of you. What a good thing your GPS is always on. Taeju trace it to an abandoned dock, of course they'd chose somewhere like that.

"Y'all still know how to fight?" He questions, looking around at them.

"You think that low of us?" Yoongi gets to get his stuff.

Even though they're business men they used to be in a gang growing up so they have weapons and great fighting skills. This should be a walk in the park for them. Those days were bad but also good.

"We're coming with you." HyunA stands in front of Namjoon.

"No, you two are gonna stay here till we come back." He carefully puts a small knife in his shoes. "I'm sure she doesn't want you two to get hurt." He adds.

"She's our friend!" Lisa exclaims.

"We don't care, sit your asses down till we come back." Taehyung tries his best to not get angrier.

"I don't give a fuck what you say, we are going with you. We weren't asking, we were telling." Lisa walks up to Jungkook and grabs the knife out of his hand.

"If you die, I don't give one fuck." Jimin walks out.

⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟

When they reach the dock they see some men standing around Juhyeong. What a coward. Seokjin being the oldest he went to talk to Juhyeong. For a minute no one said a word, they talk with their eyes. The anger and tension is so thick that no one can tear it.

"This is your last warning..." Seokjin's eyes shift to you tied to a chair. "Let her go."

"Why would I do such thing, she's such a beautiful little creature." Seokjin clenches his teeth when Juhyeong kisses your head. He wants to chop his head off.

Juhyeong's face snap to the side due to the impact of HyunA's hand to his cheek. She couldn't stand it any longer, the kettle was whistling too long, she hates the man with a passion. Seokjin looks at her as if asking why did she do that, but deep inside he's glad she did.

Juhyeong snaps his finger, that snap is a signal. All the men charge at them. The girls don't know how to fight but they try their best, it's for you so they are going to do anything they can. Tears fall from your eyes as you see them fighting for you. Now you know that there are people who really love and care for her— willing to risk their lives.

You try to get free from the bondage but Juhyeong puts a gun to your head, you freeze in place. You don't move an inch because you're scared that even the slightest movements will cause him to pull the trigger.

The others sees this and stop with their action. Because Hoseok is the closest he takes a step towards them he freezes again when Juhyeong clicks off the safety. This man takes if I can't have you no one can too serious.

"Don't do anything stupid." Hoseok puts down his weapon.

"Like what? Shoot her?" He acts if he was going to pull the trigger just to see their reaction, they scream out scared for her.

"It's ok, I'm fine." You finally say a word.

"We're gonna take you home ok." Lisa tries to reassure her, but she's actually reassuring herself.

Hoseok takes one more step, Juhyeong shoot the ground near your foot receiving a scream from you. "If you take one more step, she's dead."

"I'll be ok right?" You ask them, you know that you're gonna die but you want to hold on to a little bite of hope.

You're not sad because you got to spend the little time you had with the most important people in your life. You got to know seven handsome kindhearted men, you spend amazing times with your two best friends.

Hoseok getting impatient he begins to run towards them. You know what's about to happen you close your eyes tight, not wanting to see you loved ones crying for you. Before he could pull the trigger you shout. "I love you!" Your head falls down when he shots you in the head.

Everyone just stood there, not saying a word. Hoseok punch Juhyeong in the face. He sat on him and continue to punch him until he lost consciousness, letting out all of his frustration, pain and anger.

"No no. Wake up Aria!" Jimin unties you and hugs your corpse in his arms. "I'm sorry that we couldn't save you, just please wake up. I'm begging you."

"I'm sorry." HyunA sits on the cold ground wailing.

You actually died happy knowing that none of them died with you. You'd die hating yourself knowing that they died because of you, and that's one thing you don't want to happen to your family. The only thing you regret is not getting to spend a lot more time with them, in your next life you hope it'll be possible.