𝐄𝐩. 𝐓𝐞𝐧

The couple are still in the car staring at each other, not uttering a word. Jungkook reaches his hands towards your skirt but you block it. "Why are you do determined to know what's on my thigh?" You ask.

"Cause you're my girlfriend, plus I want to know." He pouts like a curious kid.

"You will never know." You open the door ready to get out but Jungkook pulls you back. "What is it?"

"Let's ditch school today." His eyes sparkling at the idea.

"I don't want to." You push his hand away.

"But you said one day of no school won't hurt." He smirks.

"Fine. Where are we going?" You throw your bag at the back seat.

"You'll see." Jungkook says and speeds off.

Jimin's Pov
Why isn't Jungkook back yet? He's supposed to be here long time ago.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know, he's supposed to be back already." I skip through the channels on the tv.

"Call him then." Hoseok hyung suggests. I grab my phone and dial Jungkook's number, a few rings and he picks up.

"What is it hyung?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm with Aria."

"What do you mean? Shouldn't she be in school?"

"Uhh, I made her ditch school today so we can hang out."

"Jungkook!!"

"Hyung calm down, its just one day."

"Just wait till you get home."

I hang up the phone before he could utter another word.

"What did he say?" Taehyung asks.

"He's with Aria, he made her ditch school today." I throw my phone on the other side of the couch. Why am I angry? They can do whatsoever they want.

"Why did he do that?" How am I supposed to know?

"Why don't you ask him when they get back." I get up and walk to my room.

"Shh, don't make any noise." Jungkook tells you since you guys are just coming home at 11:00 in the night.

Just as they are about to reach the stairs the light switches on and the others come into view. "Had fun?"

"Uhh, yea, yea we did." Jungkook whimpers thinking of all the consequences of coming home late.

"Aria, go to bed. You have school tomorrow." Jin orders you.

"But-" You don't want to leave Jungkook alone in a sticky situation.

"Now." His voice becomes stern.

"Go, I'll be ok." Jungkook squeezes your hand reassuringly.

You sigh exhausted and walk to your room. You hear loud voices downstairs, which you conclude they are arguing. You don't get why they are upset. Deciding not to listen anymore you shower and head to bed.

"Jungkook what you did was totally irresponsible." Namjoon scolds him.

"Hyung I'm sorry ok, I just wanted to hang out with her plus I wanted to know something else." He defends himself.

"And what might that something else be?" Yoongi suddenly ask.

"It's not important, can I go to bed now?" He tilts his head to the stairs.

"First you're gonna get a punishment." Jin tells him.

"But hyung." He whines.

"I'm not that cruel so, no games and no banana milk for a week." Jin points at him like a scolding mother.

Jungkook stomps his feet and walks to his room, he doesn't want the punishment to be any worse by saying something.

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
How was it?