𝐄𝐩. 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You walk in the house seeing no one, they're probably at work. You walk into your room ready to enjoy the little time you have alone. Ever since the boys got you, you're always surrounded by them and hardly have any alone time.

After changing your clothes, you skip downstairs. Before you start anything you gather some junk food from the kitchen. Turning on the tv, you go on YouTube so you can blast some energetic kpop songs.

You dance while eating all the food. The door bell rings so you go to check who it is. Opening the door you slam it shut again. Before you could spin the lock, the person forces himself in.

"What are you doing here?" You take careful steps back to avoid the intruder.

"Can't I visit my girlfriend?" Hearing him say that makes you want to throw up.

"I'm not your girlfriend and get out!" You shout pointing to the door.

"Don't raise your voice at me." He throws you a glare making you scared even more.

"Just leave." Cautiously you press a red button under one of the table which signals that something is wrong at the house.

"You know that I missed you, don't you?" He comes closer and closer each step he takes.

"Juhyeong, I'm warning you." You look up at him trying to muster up all the courage to fight back.

He grabs your hand and pulls you close to his body, your head collides with his buff chest. "You're going to be a good girl and come with me, hm?"

"I don't want to, I'm staying here with them." You struggle to get out of his grip, the more you fight the tighter he holds you.

"What do they have that I don't? I give you everything you want, take you anywhere you want. Then why won't you take me back." You watch as his eyes grow blood shot red.

"Yes they give me all those, but they show me the love that you never gave me. All you do is compare me to other girls, and hit me to get out your frustrations and I'm sick and tired of it." You shout as loud as you can, pouring out all your anger.

"Giving you all the things you want and need is showing love, are you that stupid to not see?" He looks so disgusting.

"I don't want material things, love is an action. And clearly you don't know how to show it, can't you just accept that I don't love you anymore?" You plead with him wanting him to leave.

It's like the more you say no, the more he wants you. Does he have hearing problems? He raises his hand, feeling threatened, you move back expecting him to hit you but he just slowly lowers his hand.

Without saying anything, he slowly leaves. Your mind tell you that he's stopping here but you have a gut feeling that he'd be back. Again you hear the door open, and in comes the boys.

"Did he hurt you doll?" Taehyung checks you up and down.

Before he could see your bruised wrist, you hide it in your pocket. "He didn't, I'm fine."

"You need to tell us why he's doing this to you Aria, how can we help when you don't tell us." He caresses your cheek.

⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟

Aria's Pov
I just finished telling them everything about me and Juhyeong. Talking about it still breaks me into pieces, it still haunts me. The only way to stop it is if one of us dies. The tears won't stop falling, the more I wipe them the more they come. Why am I always so fragile on this topic?

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it." Hoseok pulls me in a hug making me feel safe in his embrace.

This is what I'm talking about, they comfort me in the best possible ways while Juhyeong only hurt me. I've been searching for this my whole life, people who love me for all my imperfections. Every time I find someone, they hurt me and then leave like nothing happened. I pray and hope that these people stick around forever.

"Now, what can we do to cheer up this princess?" Seokjin asks.

"Video games?" I ask unsure if they'll want to play. Surprisingly all of them jumps up agreeing with me.

I took the initiative to  gather the snacks, mostly my favorites. When I get back to the living room, I see blankets, pillows and a lot of game consoles along with board games and two deck of cards. We're gonna have so much fun tonight.