𝐄𝐩. 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Aria's Pov
I woke up by the breeze coming through the window. There's no school for the day so why am I waking up. I was about to lay back down but I heard my phone ringing. Sighing, I reached for it and saw that it's Lisa unnie calling.

"Hello?" After saying that I heard an excited Lisa at the other end of the line.

"Aria, me and HyunA unnie are coming to pick you up. We are going out today, get ready." Before I could talk she hung up.

Well fuck, my plans of being lazy today are ruined.

As I was on the stairs I heard the honking of a car horn

As I was on the stairs I heard the honking of a car horn. I was about to exit the house but then my father stopped me. When did he get home?

"Where are you going?" He looks awfully happy today.

"None of your business." I walked out and went in the car with Lisa and HyunA unnie.

"Where are we going?" Excitement lacing my voice.

"Seoul Tower, Nami Island, Everland and finally Lotte World." HyunA unnie explained all bubbly.

"Let's go bitches!!" You could hear my voice from North Korea.

Lisa and HyunA are dropping off Aria, they all had a lot of fun today. Especially at Lotte World.

"Bye unnies, see you at school tomorrow." You waved goodbye and went inside.

You were about to go to her room but then you saw seven strange men in the living room with your parents. You stared at them for a few minutes and then went to you room. Changing into some comfortable clothes you were about to jump on your bed, but then there was a knock.

"What?!" Annoyed is what you are right now. You honestly didn't want to talk to anyone, namely your parents.

"Come downstairs." It was your mother. You sighed and follow her down, the men are still there.

"Questions. Who are those men? Finally, why am I here?" The questions came out cold.

"Aria that's not the way to talk to your parents, especially in front of guests." Your father talked for the first time.

You chuckled bitterly. "My parents? That's a big fucking lie, you don't even treat me like your child."

"Aria!! You know what, I am done. These men are going to take you." Your so called mother said.

Your parents have waited for a long time to get rid of you. They didn't want it to come this far, they tried to get the badness out of you. But you don't seem to listen, to anyone for that matter.