𝐄𝐩. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You wake up from your nap to see yourself face to face with Taehyung. You just remembered you had a cuddle session with him cause he asked for it.

You find it weird that you adjusted to all that's happened so quick. You're life is like one of those fanfictions that you read on Wattpad and YouTube. You didn't think your life would be like this.

Not everyone would be happy if something like this had happened to them, but you on the other hand. You're more than happy.

"What are you thinking?" You flinch at the sudden voice of Taehyung.

"Oh nothing important." You shrug.

"Tell me. I'm curious." His eyes sparkle out of curiosity.

"Curiosity killed the cat." You boop he nose and gets up.

"Please??" He pouts to try and convince you.

"It's not important Tae. Let's go down for lunch, hm?" You ruffle his hair and you head downstairs.

You see the others in the living room watching a movie, Transformers to be exact. That movie is forever a classic. You squeeze yourself between Jimin and Yoongi, while Taehyung sits on the floor beside Namjoon.

You forget everything about wanting to eat something because of how the movie is enticing.

⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟

Everyone is in the kitchen eating away when they hear the door bell ringing. You decide to check it. Opening the door you see the two people that you hate with all your heart.

"Leave." You grit your teeth.

"We want to see if you're ok." Your so called mother speaks.

"Wahh, now you care? You see me and now you know I'm ok, leave now." You slam the door in their faces.

"Who was it?" Seokjin asks you.

"Wrong house." You smile so you won't come off suspicious.

He responds with a hum and continues to feed his face.

"Oh. We forgot to tell you this. Tomorrow night we're having a visistor over for dinner." Namjoon reveals.

You nod in response. You sit beside Hoseok and takes a slice of mango from his plate.

"Yah!" He hides his plate from you.

You chuckle at his actions, you find it cute.

Mom's Pov

"Why is she being like that?" I ask myself and my husband answers.

"We sold her. What do you think would've happened? Do you think she would run to you with open arms. She hates us ten times more now." He starts the car and drives off.

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
Please vote, share and comment. Follow me if you want too. This book isn't getting the likes and reads it used to get.