𝐄𝐩. 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

You sit at the table playing with your food not wanting to eat. You're hungry yes, but you don't feel like eating. You can't rest because of thinking about Juhyeong's next move. Will he hurt you or them? You're sick and tired of all this overthinking.

You can feel all the life draining out of your body. It's like you're the only one in the room cause you can't hear anyone, because you shut them out. You're just not in the mood to be in anyone's presence right now, you're occupied with feeling sorry for yourself.

No one should be living like this, they shouldn't be worrying about what will happen to them if this particular person finds them. Juhyeong is just so messed up, he doesn't want you to be with anyone else— just him.

You snap out of your thoughts when you feel someone touch you. You snap your head to you right seeing Yoongi looking at you worried.

"Are you ok? We've been calling you and you weren't responding." He looks genuinely concerned.

"I'm good." You force yourself to eat so they won't get suspicious of you.

"Aria what's going on?" Hoseok asks.

"Nothing." You hold your head down avoiding their gazes. "I'm sorry." You try to stop yourself from crying but your mind is not working with you at all.

You wipe away the tears but they keep coming. This has always been your problem, once you start crying you can't stop. It's like you can't control your emotions— they control you.

"Hey hey, sorry for what?" Yoongi turns your chair towards him so you are facing him.

"Because of me Juhyeong is going to hurt you, I promise I didn't want any of this to happen." You gasp, running out of breath because of the crying.

"It's not your fault baby, stop worrying about it." Jimin tells you, but you won't listen to them.

"I don't want anything to happen to you guys, please." Yoongi hugs you trying to calm you down but you still decide to throw a fit.

"Doll nothing will happen to us, trust us hm?" Taehyung reassures you.

You're trying to convince yourself that they're right but you're mind is fighting you and you're losing. Why couldn't he have died? Why does he always have to follow you everywhere?

⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟

"Aria, try to forget about him." Lisa caresses my arm.

"You think that I haven't tried? It's not that easy." You surprisingly raise your voice at her a little, you realize and apologize. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"It's alright, I know that you're going through something difficult." She pats your back.

"Why didn't I listen to you guys when you told me not to date him? I'm so pathetic." You ruffle your hair out of frustration.

Lisa does nothing but pull you into a hug. She can't say that she understands because she's never experienced any of this, she's glad though. But she wishes to take all the pain for you, she hates seeing you fall apart, you were getting better and then he suddenly appears again.

"Let's do something fun, to get your mind off of him." Lisa beams with enthusiasm.

"And what would that be?" You ask in a dull tone.

"The arcade. You love that place, and then we can go to KFC." She pulls you up from the couch and drags you to her car.

You don't even decline because you know she won't take no for an answer.

"What about HyunA?" You question as you take a seat in the passenger seat.

"She's busy with work as always." Lisa respond briefly and starts the car.