𝐄𝐩. 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Aria's Pov
Thank god we reach safely. I grab Lisa's hand and run inside.

"Why in such a hurry?" She asks me.

"Nothing." I reply.

"HyunA unnie we're here." I call out, just to see unnie's head pop out the kitchen door.

"I'm making some snacks, we are gonna watch some movie." And she continues what she was doing.

I sigh and plop down on the couch. "They'll find me soon."

"Don't worry about that, just enjoy your free time." Lisa ruffle my hair.

On other side the boys are trying to figure out where you might be, but they get no leads.

"Ugh this is trusfrating." Jungkook groans.

"It's frustrating." Namjoon flick his forehead.

"Yah hyung, that wasn't necessary." He pouts.

Namjoon roll his eyes and continue job. Jin is more worried, all he is doing is pacing around the living room. This is distracting the others.

Yoongi walks up to him and pushes him on one of the single seated couch. "Hyung calm down, we'll find her."

"But what if something happens to her?" Jin pants.

"Nothing will happen to her, maybe she's with her friends." Jimin chimes.

"Ok then." Jin says.

HyunA's Pov
I am washing the little dishes we ate out of when my eyes caught a flashing light. I realize it's a van. What the hell is a van doing here? Rushing to the living room, I alert the girls.

"What do you mean there's a van in your front yard?" Aria asks me.

We turn to the door when we hear a knock. Who could it be? The three of us carefully walk to the door and look through the peep hole.

"Shit." Aria whispers.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asks her.

"It's them." She say backing away from the door.

Lisa and I look at her confused. "Them who?"

"The boys." She takes up her bag.

Just then another knock came.

"What are they doing in there?" Hoseok ask.

"I don't know." Taehyung shrugs.

"It was a rhetorical question." Hoseok roll his eyes.

"Looking for a brain?" Yoongi ask.

Hoseok poke his inner cheeks trying to control his temper.

"Hey." You say as you exit the house and stand in front of them. You begin to shake seeing their cold glares.

You know that you're in a big hole, and you can't get out of this one. Knowing this is not going to end well because you see how they treat their workers. "Why did you run away?" Jin asks, tapping his right foot on the ground.

"I-i." You can't form words.

Lisa and HyunA are at the door watching all this. They don't think its there place to interrupt.

"We want an answer." Namjoon jumps in.

"Because you guys wouldn't let me leave." You finally answer.

"Well you deserve a punishment." Jin grabs your hand and drags you to the van. While struggling you manage to wave at the girls.

When you all reach home Jin practically drag you to his room, and he throws you on the bed then hover above you.

"You're getting punished tonight babygirl."

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
Hope you enjoyed this update.