𝐄𝐩. 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You turn over in your bed still asleep, but it doesn't last long because your alarm goes off waking you up. Groaning you were going back to sleep but then you remember that you have school. You've skipped school for some days now, and you know that you'll be punished.

You drag yourself out of bed and head to the bathroom. Stripping you enter the shower and let the water run all over your body getting you really awake. After that you get dressed and take your bag along with your phone and leave to downstairs.

You smell food in the kitchen but doesn't want to go in there because you know they'll question you about yesterday. Trying to be the most quite as possible you make your way outside.

"Where are you going?" You freeze at the voice.

"Don't move, he won't see you." You mumble to yourself, as if it will work.

"Aria..." He calls your name for the second time which make you turn around quickly.

"I'm going to school." You really want to get out of here.

"But you haven't had your breakfast." Yoongi fixes his glasses that is on his face.

"I'm not hungry. Can I go now?" You point your head to the door.

"Let me take you." He grabs the car key from the bowl on the table. You don't decline because your grateful for the offer.

"How do you feel about all this?" Yoongi asks a question that confuses you.

"What do you mean?" You tilt your head like a confused kitten.

"About your parents and us." He looks at you for a split second and then turn his head back to the road.

"I'm happy and at the same time sad." Yoongi gives you a look to continue. "I'm sad that my parents sold me, no parents should do that. Happy, because I'm finally away from them— freedom. It's like I've known you guys for years, cause we get along so well and I'm glad for that."

"Well, I'm glad that you're having fun with us, you won't be going anywhere anytime soon." He winks at you which make you laugh a little.

"Bye angel, see you later." Yoongi smiles at you and then drives off.

Walking through the hallway you receive some stares, probably because they haven't seen you in a while. Of course you ignore them, right as you were going inside your class you got stopped by the voice of the principal.

"My office Ms. Kang." You purse your lips in a thin line and turn around following the principal.

"Explain your absence from school." She leans back in the chair and crosses her arms.

You think about millions excuses to say but none make sense, so you decide to go with the truth. "I've been going through some personal problems." It's kind of true though, with all that has happened, you need some space— from school mostly.

"And you didn't think to inform the school? What about your parents?" She raises a brow quizzically.

"That didn't come to mind at the time. About the last question, my parents are out of the picture." You give a small shrug which makes the principal roll her eyes.

"I'm letting you off the hook for the last time." She points a warning finger at you which clearly doesn't phase you.

"Aye aye captain." You give her a salute and leaves her office, the principal shakes her head getting tired of you.

⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟⌜⌟

"He really didn't try anything with you?" HyunA asks you again, you're tired of answering the same question so you ignore her.

"I felt disgusted throughout the whole dinner with his eyes on me every second." You take another gulp of your milk tea.

"Just call us if anything happens. We'll kill him for you, don't worry." Lisa ruffles your hair making it a mess.

You spend the rest of the evening at the cafe with the girls catching up on the past few days. You don't even check the time to see how late it is because you are having fun not wanting to leave.

"It's late, we should go home now." HyunA looks through the class window seeing the sun going down.

You and Lisa groan and gather your things. "Let us drop you off."

You bid your girlfriends goodbye and enters the house. You look in the living room seeing the boys there.

"Finally your back, we need to talk." Namjoon's voice sounds so dominant that will make anyone scared to the core.