𝐄𝐩. 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

You are still sleeping even though its 12pm. You're just too tired from you and Jungkook roaming the city yesterday. Someone then burst into your room startling you out of your sleep. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You shout at Jimin.

"First, don't cuss at me, second, don't shout at me, and lastly, wake up. You should've woke up long time ago." He drags the sheets off your body letting the cold air hit you.

"Jimin!!" You yell and rushes towards him.

"Oh oh." He drops the sheets on the floor and runs out of your room for his life. You didn't even think to put on your slippers, you just run of your room to give Jimin the beating he deserves. You run after him through halls and down to the living room, before you reach the bottom of the stairs you hear a crash but doesn't pay attention to it...

You step on pieces of glass hard, you freeze feeling the pain. Trying your very best not to cry, tears still fell. Jimin looks at your feet and see blood oozing out, he quickly lift you up and brings you in the living room to lay on the couch. "Hyung!!"

"This is all your fault." You hit Jimin on the shoulder causing him to groan.

"My fault? I didn't tell you to run without slippers, if anyone should be blamed it should be you." He flick your forehead.

"You're the one who started it." You flicked back his forehead.

"What happened here?" Jin ask as he arrived in the room.

"I knocked over a vase by accident and Aria stepped on the shards cause she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings." He told the others.

"My poor baby." Jin approach her. "Jungkook go get the First Aid Kit."

Jungkook nod and left to get the kit. In less than a minute he came back with the kit and hand it to Jin. He took a cotton swab and dab it in some alcohol, then he carefully clean the cut with it. Because of the sting you grab the hand of the person beside you which is Jimin.

"Oww." He hiss in pain because of how strong you're holding unto him.

Taehyung pouts seeing how painful it is for you. When Jin was done cleaning and dressing your wound, Taehyung picked you up and brought you to his room. "Why did you run around without slippers?"

"I was chasing Jimin and forgot to put on my slippers." You pout because it still hurts. You look up at Taehyung when he patted your small head. "Be more careful." You nod as a response.

"Use your words doll." He holds your chin.

"Y-yes." You couldn't help but stare in his dark brown eyes, you feel captivated in them. You would stare at them for hours on top of hours if you could.

"Am I that handsome?" Taehyung's words broke your trance.

"I'd be lying if I said no." You respond.

He chuckled deeply at your answer. You find it cute how the curls in his hair bounce when he chuckles. You reach your hand to touch them without even knowing, when your eyes met with his you stopped yourself. "Don't stop, you can touch them."

You smile shyly and touch his curly hair. It's soft and fluffy, its almost like a pillow. Because of the feeling of his hair, you start to play with it. "I like that." He says. Wanting you to play with his hair more he lays his head on your stomach so you can continue.

"Doll?" You answer him with a hum. "Wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?"

Without wasting time you answered. "Sure, I'd love that."

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
Did you like this update?