𝐄𝐩. 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Slamming your hands on the table you raised your voice at your mother. "I already told you, I am sorry and I did it for self defense. The fucker was going to rape me or worse, can't you understand that?"

Your mother didn't flinch at all cause she is used to this kind of behavior from you. She and your father tried everything to get it out of you. They sent you to therapy, detention centers and some others. But still didn't change; you are a rebel.

"Aria I told to stop using curse words in this household. You shouldn't have punched him that hard." Her mom rectified staring her up and down.

You see, Aria has a lot of fan boys at her school and she doesn't give a damn about them. They keep confessing to her and she tries to reject them in the most respectful way she can, but they can't get it. Some even try to flirt with her and ask her out but she just ignores them.

However, today was a little different. One of her fan boys attacked her and forced her to have sex with him, in a abundant building near the school. She tried to tell him to stop but he wasn't listening so she kneed him in the nuts and punched him on the face breaking his nose in the process, she didn't even care what she did.

"You don't get do you?" You ate your potato chips while staring at your mother; Mrs. Kang.

But before she could speak you continued. "What would you do if someone tried to rape you? Huh? Tell me, cause I really want to know."

"I would just call for help." Mrs. Kang replied kinda looking guilty, but who cares. "I have an idiot for my mother." You mumbled while looking down and then looked back at your mother. "Suppose help arrives after he is finished raping you?"

She again cut off her mother. "You know what, I don't wanna hear the stupid words that come out of your mouth. Cause I can't believe my own mother defended the guy who tried to rape me when I wanted to defend myself, do you think you deserve the title as a mother?" You had your legs crossed staring at your mother intensely.

Mrs. Kang couldn't say a word, deep down she feels guilty. She wants to tell Aria the truth but don't know how. Your mother finally mustered the courage to answer but you got up and walked off to your room.

Mom's Pov
I'm tired of this girl. I have to tell him that it time to get rid of her. I can't believe I am the mother of a mistake.

Aria's Pov
Why can't they understand me? Is it hard for you to understand someone? Especially your own child? Fuck them. I did my night routine and went to bed.

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
Sorry if it is short bunnies. Comment and tell me your thoughts, also vote for your author.