𝐄𝐩. 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Namjoon's Pov
We are discussing some stuff including work when we see Aria come down dressed like she's going to the club.

Namjoon's PovWe are discussing some stuff including work when we see Aria come down dressed like she's going to the club

"Where are you going dressing like that?" I ask her.

"The club." She is heading to the door. Doesn't she have any manners?

"Excuse me, you didn't inform us about that." I stare at her.

"Actually she informed us, well when I say us I mean, me, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook." I look at Jin hyung.

"Really hyung? And you did even tell us. Wow." I sarcastically speak.

"At least we know." He said. He has the nerve, ugh.

"As I was saying." I turn to Aria. "You aren't going anywhere dressed like that, go upstairs and change, if you don't wanna change you aren't going anywhere."

"Back up, since when did you become my father? Cause last time I checked your name isn't on my birth certificate." There is attitude in her voice.

Someone please teach this girl some manners and respect. Someone get her before I do, cause if I do it won't be pretty. As I was about to talk again we hear the honk of a car outside.

"That must be my ride. Bye!" She walk again to the door.

"Wait you gave our address to someone?" The clueless bunny speak.

"Of course, how else will they know where I now live. Stop wasting my time, I am leaving." She storm out.

"I am following them." I say and get up.

The boys follow the girls to the club cause they decided they aren't leaving Aria alone dressing like that. The girls enter the club, there are bright LED lights, smell of drinks and cigarettes that are filling the air.

The girls head to the bar and order their drinks.

"I can't wait to see your boyfriends girl." Lisa first get her drink, which is a glass of Hennessey.

"They aren't my boyfriends." Aria also take a sip from her drink.

Aria doesn't know why her parents sold her. She doesn't know what the boys are really going to do with her, but she hopes they don't do a bad thing to her.

"I'm gonna dance." HyunA gulp down the last of her drink. Lisa also join her.

"I'll come soon." Aria smile.

Aria's Pov
I am busy drinking when I feel a hand on my exposed thigh, I look up and see a man, he's handsome though.

"Can you take your hand away?" I stare at him in disgust.

"C'mon babygirl, what's wrong?" His smirk is disgusting.

"Listen I'm not interested, so kindly take your hand away before I do something I won't regret." I grit my teeth.

"What can you do?" He again smirk.

Ok this guy is getting on my nerves. I stand up and glare at him before I punch him in the face, breaking his nose in the process.

"I told to take your hand off." I'm only seeing red right now. I don't like it when someone touches me inappropriately, especially without my consent.

Everyone turn their attention to me and the man. I am about to walk away when the man grab my upper arm.

"You think I will let you go like that?" His grip on me is tight.

"Let go you fucker." I say through gritted teeth. I was going to give him one more punch but someone did it for me. I look at the person, I see Lisa. My bitch.

"She said let her go you dick head." She also glare at him.

"Thanks love." I thank her. "I think I'll go home now."

"You sure?" I turn to HyunA unnie.

"Yes, you girls can stay. We'll hang out at your place tomorrow." I kiss them on the cheek and head home.

BTS' Pov
We arrive at the club where Aria is and we sit a little far from her and her friends. We also order some drinks and keep our eyes on her. After a minute or more we see a man sit beside her and put his hand on her exposed thigh.

"I'm gonna kill him." Taehyung grab Jungkook so he can sit down.

"She has this under control Kook." Jimin tell him.

When we look at them again it's like they are talking, but then Aria stand up and punch him. Dayum girl

...she is walking away but this stubborn man grab her hand again. Obviously she is telling him to let her go but he won't listen, the next thing happen was...one of Aria's friends come up to him and punch him. Even her friend is a badass.

She walk to the exit like she is leaving.

"We have to go now." Jin hyung order us.

We all get up and walk to the parking lot towards our car.

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
This is going good (I hope). Hope you kittens are excited like me. Wait for the next episode. *wink*