𝐄𝐩. 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Lisa and HyunA bulldoze into the station as if they own the place. The officers directs their attention to them, there must be something wrong if two girls storm into the place like that.

"What can we help you girls with?" A female officer questions them.

"We want to report a missing person." HyunA pants from all the running.

"You know you have to wait til 24 hours right? Because you're not certain if the person is actually missing." The woman tells them but they won't listen to her bullshit.

"I don't give a freaking fuck about that bullshit protocol you guys have set up, my friend's life is at risk right now. And I swear if anything happens to her I'm coming for all of you." I think she has forgotten that she's threatening police and they can lock her up.

"Miss, be careful how you talk to us." Another officer intervenes.

"We don't have time for this, if you won't help us we'll find her ourselves." HyunA drags an angry Lisa out of the police station.

"First thing we all know who took her, no questions asked." She pauses. "We need to know where he took her but we can't do it on our own, we'll need help but from who?"

Before Lisa could speak, her phone rings. She sees a familiar number so she answers.

"Hello?" She answers, a little skeptical.

"It's me, Yoongi. Can you two come over?"

"Ok, on our way." She takes out the car keys and starts the car.

"Who was that?" HyunA inquiries.

"Yoongi, they want us to come over, and I'm guessing it's about Aria being missing." She begins her journey to the house.

A maid opens the door for them when they knocked, and lead them to where the boys are. There are mixed emotions on their faces. No one can tell how they're feeling.

"You've known Juhyeong for a long time right?" The girls nod as a response. "Any possible place you can think of where he might've taken her?"

"I'm not sure, I can't think of anywhere." HyunA responds.

"Shit!" Namjoon hits the table hard due to frustration, small prickles of blood forms.

-Lisa's Pov-
I flinch because of his sudden action. They've only known her for a month or so, so why are they all acting this way? Do they...love her? I gasp and cover my mouth. They actually do love her, why else would they be going out of their way to get her back?

"You love her, don't you?" All of them look up at me.

"Of course we do love her, more than we can even explain." I hear Jimin answer, more like a statement.

Everyone turn their heads when they hear a phone ring. Seokjin's phone. He was a little hesitant to answer because it's an unknown number. The others pushes him to answer.

"Who is this?" He asks the person on the other side of the phone.

"Was that how your mother taught you to answer the phone?"

"You fucker. Where are you?" They could tell who's on the phone.

"Well that's rude, won't you ask how I am doing?"

"Do I look a person to give a fuck how you are?" He clenches his jaws.

"Now now. You don't want your precious darling to get hurt do you? I know you don't."

"I swear to God if you touch even a hair on her head, I'm gonna rip you limb from limb and feed you to my pitbulls." Jimin threatens through clenched teeth, who knew that innocent Jimin could be like this.

"Oooo I'm scared, I wanna hide in my closet."

"You better pray to god that I don't get a hold of you, because you'll wish your mother didn't give birth to you." With that said he hangs up the phone. "I want to be the one who kills him."

I didn't know that these men are this scary. I hope we find her before Juhyeong decides to do anything to her. God please watch over her, I'm begging you.