𝐄𝐩. 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Jin and the others have been calling your phone for some time now and only thing they get is voicemail, they can't track it because it hasn't been turned on.

"This has to be a sick joke." Jungkook runs his hands through his hair.

"Do you think her friend's might know where she is?" Seokjin questions doubtfully.

Hoseok took the initiative to call Lisa, it didn't take long for her to answer. "Where's Aria?"

"We don't know, we were at the arcade and then I couldn't find her."

"Did she tell you where she was going?" Namjoon asks.

"She didn't, I looked everywhere but no sign of her. Right now HyunA and I are on our way to the police station."

"They won't do anything because we have to wait 24 hours before we can report a missing person." Jimin states the fact.

"I don't give a fuck, my best friend's missing and there's a possibility she's in terrible danger. I have to go."

Lisa hangs up and the boys sigh. They need to find her before anything bad happens to her. Taehyung gets up to call someone, he tells him to come over as soon as possible it's a life or death situation.

Everyone turns their heads when they hear footsteps approaching. They're face light up a little because with this person, there's a 99 percent chance that they'll get to you.

"Hyung it's been a while." The man pulls Namjoon in a big hug.

"We've been busy Taeju-ah." He replies pulling from the hug.

"So why was I summoned, hm?" He sits between Taehyung and Jimin.

"Our uhh how should I say this?" Yoongi looks to Seokjin for help to explain.

"Aria; our girlfriend was kidnapped and you're the only person who came to mind." Seokjin briefs him on the situation.

Taeju's eyes widen. He didn't think they'll eventually have another girlfriend becuase of what the previous one did to them. Worse, they're sharing her.

Taeju clears his throat and takes off his jacket. "Do you know where she was last?"

"Zzang Games." Hoseok answers.

All Taeju has to do is hack into the CCTV cameras near there and inside the facility. He's a professional in this field so it didn't take long for him to get in.

"I don't know how she looks so tell me when you spot her." He orders them.

Their eyes scan the screen and Jungkook got sight of you. All watch intently to see where you went. After some time they see you enter the bathroom and long after an unknown man stands at the door. There's no audio so they can't hear what you two are talking about.

It seems as if you try to close the door but the man stops you. He covers your mouth with something that knocks you out. When the man turns around the camera catches his face...Park Juhyeong.

This man is seeking for a death wish cause he keeps interfering with you and the boys don't like that one bit.

"It's time for this man to die." Seokjin says, venom dripping from his mouth.