Chapter 36

I looked up to see Aston smirking and he shot Markus. Markus fell to his knees and Aston walked up to him and held his hair, "You should have known everything about the Vaxi brothers before messing up with them." He glared at Markus's eyes and l smirked seeing my younger brother.

He shot Markus again and he was now dead completely. Aston freed Lucia from her chains that locked her up and l fainted because of the extreme pain Markus gave me.

....

My eyes opened slowly and l saw my love beside me sleeping. I gave out a relieved sigh as l saw her face. I caressed her cheeks and pulled her hair strands beside her ears and her eyes woke up gradually. I kissed her hands which was placed on the bed and she giggled.

She stood up and hugged my waist as she laid beside me. I pulled her closer to my chest and sniffed her hair which l haven't sniffed for forever, her warmth brought me to life once again and l want to thank God for giving me the capability of bringing my girl to my chest once again."I am sorry Vernon for such trouble l have created to you." She sobbed, I patted her head and mumbled, "No one can dare to touch what's mine right? So l obviously will give my life to protect what's mine right?" She giggled and muttered, "You were hot fighting that jerk anyways."

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back passionately. The feel of kissing her made me warm and happy which l didn't feel these days. "I love you." She let go off and mumbled, l chuckled. "I love you more my loveliest wife." I said and she hit my chest teasingly, "You're the loveliest husband why me?!" I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and slept in her arms.

.....