Chapter 34

Vernon's pov:

It has been several days since Lucia didn't return to home and after those lines she said to me before l heard a yell. I couldn't sleep at night without her touch and l fell into depression, l was helpless because l didn't know what to do. I didn't went to work even and didn't eat anything, l had to pass the days with the assumption that she died. But l can't live without her and l felt suicidal for every second she wasn't touching me nor was visible in the house.

*Phone rings*

I took my phone and saw it was Aston. I gave a pale smile at my younger twin as l received his call, "Hello brother how are you? How is Lucia?" The first thing he said and my smile dropped from hearing her name.

"I-.... I don't know about Lucia..." I stuttered and he said, "Wait why? Isn't she in the house or beside you?", "Lucia is missing..." I mumbled and there's was a silence in the call.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! What do you mean by Lucia is missing?!" Aston yelled and l sighed. I explained him everything and l could hear loud sobs from the call and l knew it was Aston crying. Hearing him cry formed tears in my eyes as well.

"It can't be...l can't accept her death. We have to find out where she is." Aston told and my eyes widened, "But how are we supposed to find it?" Said l, he chuckled. "Can we meet in person brother?"

....

I sipped on my coffee then Aston handed me some documents. "Here, l have some friends who are hackers, their information is given here." He remarked then l held one file in my hand and opened the first page. "The info of the person you're reading now is the top 1 hacker of the agency."

Name: Gavin Lee
Position: Top 1 of the hackers
Most impressive capabilities: Tracking locations, finding out personal information, etc
Nationality: Korean-Australian

"Impressive." I said then continued, "Why don't we appoint him to this job?" Aston nodded then took his cellphone and dialed a number.

"Hey what's up man?" Aston said, "Actually my sister-in-law is kind of kidnapped right now, so we need your help for tracking her location can you?" He sighed, "Fine how about a million dollars? Fantastic!" He beamed with happiness then ended the call. "He said to us to meet him tomorrow alright?" Aston looked at me and l nodded.

....

"Lucia Verceline huh? That's definitely a dandy name, perfect for a rich CEO. Anyways l will hack her location in a minute so please return to the waiting room!" Exclaimed Gavin and we nodded then went to wait in the waiting room.

Tension filled me up, what lf Gavin can't find her location? No no, then l will look for it myself. I can't live without her and even lf l have to l want to die beside her. Aston patted my shoulders and kept convincing me that Gavin will find it, but deep inside l couldn't trust anyone. I just need my princess in my arms and l want nothing in life anymore after that.

"Hello? Sir Gavin wants you people in the hacking room." A staff member said and l immediately ran to the room. Gavin waved at us from afar with a grin on his face and we walked towards him. "So bro, you got it?" Aston high-fived Gavin and he nodded.

I gave out a relieved sigh and went to look at Gavin's computer. "From what l have discovered, she's at an old warehouse which is 5 hours afar. Here's the location." He took out a piece of paper and a pen then wrote the location in it. My phone vibrated suddenly and l looked at the ID to see it was from Unknown ID that earned the curiosity of the boys in front of me.

From.Unknown
Do you know how much l hate you?
You stole everything from me,
So l will make you repay with your life for the mistake you did
Here's your love,
Tied up in a disgusting sight you never want to see
But l want to see it all of my life
Hahaha, you might think l am a psycho. Oh yes l am for her.
Come within 7 hours, or l will put the ring on her finger
And the marriage will be held tomorrow.

I panicked because of what the person replied. I looked at the boys and they hurried to read what they said, "UGH! This #### l will murder him for what he did to my sister-in-law! Seriously l can't handle my urge to murder can we hurry now?" Aston balled his fists, Gavin patted his shoulders "Let's go now and firstly we have to take guns from the gun section so let's hurry!!" Gavin said and we followed him.

....