Chapter 25

Back to Lucia's pov:

Me and Aston entered the house while giggling with each other. We were quite drunk and had to stick with the plan. Vernon came running from the stairs and Aston put his hands on my shoulders. He put his other hand on my waist and pulled me closer with him, but didn't made me face him.

"You home yet?" Vernon crossed his arms and we nodded at the same time. Then he noticed Aston's hands on my waist and scoffed and looked away, l was a little bit oblivious for his actions nowadays but l now will keep my eyes to it. "We will sleep now." Aston said and tried to go with me to my room.

"ASTON VAXI! where you think you're going?" Vernon pulled Aston's collars and the brothers glared at each other's eyes. I flinched too much by Vernon's yelling, "Please..." I mumbled and Vernon looked at me.

Vernon's pov:

She mumbled in fear and l let go off Aston and looked at her. She flinched too much and was about to fall but l grabbed her by her waist. "Vernon please don't do anything to Aston... he's my friend." She muttered then went to sleep. I pulled her close to my chest and hugged her by her waist.

"Jwisidjd." Aston mumbled something then fell asleep on the couch. I sighed deeply, now l have to take care of two drunken people. Whatever l won't take care of Aston, he's such a pain in the butt. I looked back at Lucia and heard her soft snores, l smiled at her cute face.

I carried her in a bridal style and walked towards her bedroom. I gently put her in the bed then caressed her cheeks and put back her hair strands that was in front of her face and interrupted her gorgeous face. "I don't know lf l still love you or not." I mumbled and sighed.

"Sleep tight." I put the blanket over her and pecked her forehead. "I am jealous of Aston hanging out with you, l am really jealous. I don't want anyone near you but l. But l am confused about my feelings towards you darling." I suddenly felt the urge of kissing her despite of me being confused about my feelings. I checked lf she was asleep and yes she was in her tiny Dreamland.

I met my lips with hers, it was soft and passionate. She tasted better than Agnes not gonna lie. I cupped her cheeks and continued to kiss her. My phone vibrated revealing Agnes' ID, she messaged me. I let go off her and looked at the text.

I sighed heavily and stood up from her bed. "Sleep tight darling." I went out of the room and closed the lights.

Lucia's pov:

My eyes were wide open to the screen in front of me. Yes l ran immediately to work without breakfast nor looking at the males in my home. My head pained because of how many drinks l have challenged with Aston yesterday.

I facepalm myself because of the tremendous amount of work pending for me and the workers didn't arrive yet. In how many more ways they can make me mad? And not gonna lie Vernon was angry today and his angry face made him more hot.

I looked at my cellphone and saw it was lunch time. I just shook my head and continued working. Jade came towards me and handed me some documents. "Here are the documents you asked for and someone is at the door for you shall l call him?"

I looked at her and nodded then glanced at my laptop again. "Hey Lucia! Did you had your lunch yet?" A male voice interrupted me, l looked up to see Aston with huge bags on his hands. I smiled at him and stood up from my chair, "No stupid, l didn't."

He smiled cheekily, holding his bag upwards, "Let's have lunch together here then?" I nodded with a big smile. He took out each of the container from the bags and kept it on the tea table beside the couch. The smell was so good that it made me hungrier, "Did you cook this?" I asked and he proudly nodded, l looked at him with confusion. "You can cook as well? Damn! I thought you were not capable of anything?"

His eyes pierced through me and l let out a hearty laugh. "Eat the sandwich, it's specially made for you." He stuffed the food inside his mouth and l captured the moment with my phone. "YAH! Why did you take a picture of me huh?" He screamed and started to chase me, l tried to run away from him but he already caught me.

He took my cellphone from my hands which l gripped on tightly. He went to the gallery and deleted his pictures then handed my phone to me. "Eat fastly." He commanded with a glare and l nodded nervously.

We finished our lunch and he stuffed the containers inside the bags. "How is Vernon?" I asked after a long pause and he shrugged. "Ever since you ran away from home, he just went to work immediately." He spoke and l looked down, l should have greeted him at least. "I guess the plan is going back forth." He continued and l nodded.

"Alright then l will leave you to work, l already interrupted you enough." He held on the bags with his hands and l stood up. "Okay then see you at home." I exchanged hands with him and he chuckled. Then he left my office, l sighed heavily. "I wonder what Vernon thought when l left so quickly. Anyways let's work now." I mumbled then started working.

....