Chapter 24

I entered my room and hurriedly took out a grey jeans and a blue jacket and a white shirt to wear them. I immediately got out from the bathroom and just fixed myself then went out.

I went downstairs to see Vernon facepalming himself. When he noticed my presence, he just looked away and l made my way outside.

"Sister-in-law! You're here-" He paused after looking at me. "What happened Aston?" I said and he looked at me in disbelief, "Seriously? You're gonna wear this? This doesn't suit you, it's more masculine. Feminine clothes suit you more, let's go to Prada to get some dresses." He said and held my hand, l shook my head rapidly. "No Aston, l don't like feminine clothes can we go out wearing this only?"

"Uh? Is it? Okay then, you will do what's comfortable for you. Anyways let's head to Georgetown now!" He smiled like a kid and went to the driver's seat, I sat on the passenger's seat. "What's your favorite food? Is it steak? Or wagyu beef?" I shook my head and giggled, "You might be shocked hearing this, but it's Caesar Salad l know it's middle-class food."

"Caesar Salad? That's my favorite food too! Woah we have a lot in common Lucia!" He looked at me as he turned around the driver's wheel and proceeded to drive.

The drive was filled with fun and liveliness, he's a chill person and a funny friend. He understands my situation and didn't talk about Vernon in the entire drive, l couldn't stay serious even for a second for his magnificent jokes and comedy.

"We arrived at Georgetown." He said then got out from the car. Before l could get out, he opened the door and held my hands that helped me to get out. "I see you're a old man." I side-eyed him and he chuckled, "You're more dumber than me, at least l am wise." He winked at me and l rolled my eyes.

"Let's take a picture! The weather is nice." He said then took out his phone from his pocket, l nodded with my arms crossed. He got closer to me and he put his arm on my shoulders and l stick out my tongue  teasingly at him, he took the picture just like that.

Aston's pov:

"I am going inside." Lucia said as she entered the restaurant, l nodded. My lips formed an evil smirk as l went to Vernon's DM with me. I inserted the photos and send those to him.

From.Aston
Brother! We're having so much fun!
Here's a picture! Sister-in-law is having so much fun!
*Picture1*

I saw that Vernon viewed it but didn't reply anything. I giggled as l came to realize he's jealous, well obviously my plan is to make him jealous. If l make him too jealous, he will get frustrated of hiding his feelings and he will confess to Lucia anytime soon. I know he likes her, because of the way he tried to separate my hand from Lucia and glared at me for talking to her. I am extremely happy lf he breaks up with Agnes, and loves Lucia. I accepted my sister-in-law and she's not a gold digger but a true woman who loves my brother, yes she already revealed it to me.

I was thinking to reveal to her about my plan, but l was afraid lf she minds about it. I just shrugged and turned off my cellphone then went inside the restaurant. I went inside the VIP section and saw Lucia sulking.

I chuckled and sat in front of her. "What happened cutie?" I asked her and she pouted then looked away. I tapped her arms and she turned around, "There's no Caesar salad in the menu." She said in an angry tone and l gasped. "Wait seriously? These jerks don't cook Caesar Salad for my cutie sister-in-law?! They don't deserve to work here l am calling them." I said and she nodded with her cute pout.

"Hey you! Why there's no Caesar salad here?" I yelled at the head chef and he trembled by my voice. "I-...we don't have chefs who knows how to make it..." He hesitated and l scoffed, "If l can't feed my cutie sister-in-law within few minutes. Then you will lose your job today." I glared at his eyes and he nodded rapidly, "We will bring it to you in 10 minutes don't worry."

She smiled at me after hearing that, l giggled. She's so cute l wonder why Vernon doesn't confess to her yet?! "Thank you stupid." She said and broke the silence, l looked at her in disbelief. "Wait what? I fought for your Caesar Salad and now you're calling me stupid. That broke my heart sister-in-law." I pouted and she laughed out loudly.

"Here's your Salad sir." The same trembled chef served a plate in front of me. "Give it to her." I commanded and he nodded then passed it to Lucia.  "Wait you aren't gonna eat Caesar Salad." She said and l shook my head with a smile. "Seeing you makes me full." I winked at her and she scoffed.

"Why did l even tried to talk to you." She mumbled then started eating. "Lucia." I said then she looked up nodding, "I want to tell you something." I titled my head and she nodded. I told her everything about my plan and unexpectedly she agreed saying that she also wants to know whether he likes her or not.

Fantastic, now the plan will go for 2 weeks now.

...