Chapter 1

"Look Celina already got married during university  dude!" Adrelina cried after hearing the rumors. "How l wish for a guy to kneel down for me to put a ring into my fingers." She said and l rolled my eyes.

I patted her shoulders and said, "The real time will come Adrelina.". "Moreover her being our friends, she didn't invite us." The girl beside me whined. "Look Celina is here!" I whispered and Adrelina looked behind.

"Hi guys?.." She walked towards our table and put her books. "Woah girl Congratulations on your wedding!" I greeted her and she smiled and gave me a hug. "Sorry guys l couldn't invite you because the guest list was so much full and there's wasn't enough seats nor food to provide." Celina took seat  in front of me and pouted.

"At least you should take us to the restaurant for celebrating it!" Adrelina stared at her in disbelief. "My husband won't allow me to go to restaurants with friends now." Celina scratched her head and l gasped, "Girl spill it, do you like your husband or not!? Because you're very young and you have to enjoy your life!" I said and held her hands.

"I don't love him, and l know he doesn't too. It was a forced marriage for his family's company to provide a heir. I want to enjoy my life! But now our marriage is all about wealth not about health." She looked down with tears in her eyes.

Forced marriages are extremely common these days, especially those who are from conglomerate families with huge businesses. I don't want to marry now for l am too young and l want to enjoy life. Not like Celina who got married at the age of 24.

"Girl don't worry, avoid him all you can. While you're in university try to feel like you're a kid again and enjoy with us okay? We will make sure you enjoy!" Adrelina hugged her almost crying in her arms. Celina hugged back and l felt bad for my best friend's condition. "Group huggg!!!" I stood up from my seat and hugged them.

Physical touch was one of my love language. Damn, seriously l don't want to be involved in such issues, not even once in my life. Unfortunately, my parents are rich from their marketing business. God please! Keep me away from these forced marriages!

"Now shall we go to the mall to enjoy?" I announced and the two idiots excitedly stood up. "Forget about Xain, my husband, l am an university student not a married old house wife." Celina grabbed her fist to celebrate and we followed her.

"You want the purple ones?" Adrelina showed the dress to me and l shook my head signalling a no. "Come on l will treat you kids today." I smiled at them and they went to grab all dresses towards the counter.

My smile dropped seeing how many dresses they were about to purchase. "Yah! You idiots are you planning to make me beg on the streets today?" I yelled at them with the fear of losing all my dollars from my purse. Celina smirked at me, "Come on Lucia you're the oldest and you said you will treat us?"

I stepped back shocked about their intelligence, "Fine be grateful that l am rich." The cashier checked the payment and said, "It's $4000 miss."

My jaw dropped hearing the price and Adrelina clapped her hands and took the bag to get out of the store. I gave my credit card and paid. Dude l might  have to give a speech trying to explain  to my dad today.

"Since yesterday was my wedding, l will consider paying for the food." Celina said as we walked towards the food court. "I will make sure l buy the whole fast food shop." I smirked at the opportunity she gave me.

I ran towards the nearest shop l could find and Celina ran to me to stop me. "Hi? Can l buy the whole store?" I asked the cashier and my jaw dropped from his handsomeness. I stayed silent and he smiled at me with his dimples flashing.

"Already fallen in love, Miss Lucia?" Adrelina leaned towards the counter and said to me. I dragged her behind me and replied, "Can l have y-"

Not letting me finish, Celina dragged me out of the store. And dragged me to the seat to get the chicken burger for eating.

"Seriously chicken burger?! Why not get a steak?" I looked at her in disbelief. "Only lf we were rich like you." Celina side-eyed me. "Fine but l can't survive without wine, so l am going to get it." I stood up and Adrelina dragged me back to my seat, "This is a mall for god's sake not a royal ball."

Not gonna lie, how much l hated this world of the richest. I always will have that habit of living with royalty moreover l have a great environment too.

I tried to swallow the burger down my throat and my friends laughed at me.

...