Chapter 52: Culture Festival

"Come on, Mommy! Hurry up!" Tatsuo said, pulling the hand of her mother with my brother in tow.

"Slow down, honey." Hayami said with a mused smile, "The school's not going anywhere, and neither are your siblings."

"Still, I don't want to miss their performance." The little girl said, to which I could agree. I was excited to see my niece and nephew acting in their play.

"I'm more excited to see our sisters in their costumes." Yoko said, skipping as we walked,

"You're not the only one there, Yoko." Kazuma said as he held my hand in his, "I also can't wait to see what the other kids have thought of for their booths."

"It will certainly be interesting, seeing how they've worked hard for the past month." Kurama said,

"I'm glad that you're able to spare time from your work to see your siblings as well, Ryokuryuu." Ranumi said as she looked at the two dragon siblings walking with us,

"Well, as their brother and guardian, I should be a role model and be supportive of them." The Green Dragon said with a grin, making his brother sigh though agreed, nonetheless.

However, Ranumi's statement also referred to our Demon World family, who came to Living World for a day. Including the Lords of Mag Mel and Alaric. From what I've heard, they were all eager to see the Jaganshi twins perform in their role-play. Although, I'm a little worried about them leaving their work, especially since anything could happen.

'I could only imagine Kai and Kura's reactions when they see them.' I thought to myself in sympathy for those twins.

"Is this their school?" Father asked as soon as we all went in the gates of the campus. "I didn't realize that students are allowed to roam so freely like this in their classes."

"It's much rowdier than I expected." Mukuro said observing the students either playing games or selling their products. "But in a peaceful way." She said with Takumi nodding in agreement by her side.

"Normally they would be in classrooms, but this is a special occasion for them to enjoy and explore what their peers have to offer in contribution to the celebration." Kurama explained to them, "It can also be considered for funding in their respective clubs, as long as they have the school's permit to sell their products for materials or have the earned funds be donated to charity."

Before we could even ask where to go to look for our children, we heard a yell from Yoko. Though, she was only picked up by Kiyoshi.

"You should be holding mother or father's hand in crowded places like this." The young Fox demon said to his little sister in his arms. "And you shouldn't run around, you'll immediately get lost."

"Aww!" Yoko whined but obeyed,

When Kiyoshi focused his gaze on us, he jumped away in shock. "W-Why is everyone from Demon World here, especially the Lords of Alaric and Mag Mel?!" He asked in a hushed tone to his parents,

"They insisted." Ranumi said helplessly to her son, with Wakumi and Ryuji behind her,

"It's only for a day, dear Kiyo." Wakumi said,

"If you're worried about our lands being raided or infiltrated, Takumi, Yaketsuku, Homura, and myself had made the necessary preparations before our leave and had everyone in tight security." Ryuji said explained,

"So, cousin, where are our other cousins in this place?" Fujin asked and was about to fly when Hiei pulled her by the arm, "Uncle Hiei, what's wrong?"