Chapter 1: Girl's Day Out

"Alright you two, don't make too much trouble for your aunt Yukina okay." Hayami said to her twins, kneeling down onto their level. "I'll come pick you up before we go to your grandparents place, okay."

"Okay mother!" The twins both responded,

Hayami stood back up and looked at her sister in law. "I'll leave them to you, Yukina. Don't hesitate to call me if needed." She said to the ice maiden,

"Please, it's quite alright. They're in good hands, Hayami." Yukina said to her, "I'm also sure that Kaida and Kuraokami would warm up to Kazuma as well." She said confidently,

"I hope so. I'll see you three later then. Oh and Yukina, Yaketsuku would be expecting you to come with us." The halfbreed said as she left the Kuwabara household to drop her twins with Yukina before heading to meet Keiko at the park. 'Hopefully it's not that serious between Keiko and Yusuke.' She thought, knowing that the former detective finally proposed to his girl and would soon be married in a month.

The second Demon World Tournament just finished four months ago, having the final match coming close between Enki and Takumi. Enki remains victorious and is still the King of Demon World. So far, not much has change in the laws that were made and the demons where a bit disappointed yet some were okay with it.

Yusuke made his proposal to Keiko as everyone was happy for the engaged couple. Ranumi finished college early and is now a licensed doctor in training, working in a hospital near the company where Kurama is working for his father. Kuwabara is now in college and is doing quite well in his studies. Hiei stays longer in the human world to look after his family, as well as helping his wife to provide the necessities for their children despite checking in with the border patrol every now and then.

 Hiei stays longer in the human world to look after his family, as well as helping his wife to provide the necessities for their children despite checking in with the border patrol every now and then

Keiko sits patiently on a bench in the park, waiting for Hayami to come. Mostly in need for her advise seeing how she is the only female in their group has more experience in her situation. Yusuke's true proposal made her very happy and that they'd be spending the rest of their lives together. Though there is something that she wasn't ready yet to commit.

"Keiko!" Her name was called as she turned to see Hayami walking towards her while waving.

"Hey, Hayami." Keiko greeted, "I'm sorry if this is sudden since I know your busy with work."

"No need to worry, Keiko. I finished my work load for today yesterday." The halfbreed said as she sat down next to her, "I do plan on taking the twins with me but I decided against it and have Yukina watch over them while Hiei and I are working or away."

"Hiei works here?!" Keiko asked in shock of the news,

"That's right, he works as an martial arts teacher. He goes to Demon World to check up on things but he mostly spends his time here in the Living World." She informed her, "I know it's not like him to work with humans, but this is his way of helping me take care of Kai and Kura."