Episode 62: The Pokemon War part 1

"Here's the plan", said Drake. "I'd say we attack Pewter City all at once and give them that we got. Then go on the next one".

Everyone is gather around the table, looking at a map of the Kanto Region.

Rainbow shakes his head at this suggestion.

"That may be bad idea", said Rainbow. "If we attack one city, it will draw Eevoron's forces to us and they will destroy us all with one blow. Eevoreon's forces consist of giant Pokémon and both clone humans and Pokémon".

"Maybe we can hit multiple places at once", Red suggests.

"How do we propose we do that?", asked Drake.

Red is silent. No answer.

"That's still great idea though", said Drake. "But we could use something to keep all the clones and the giants busy while we take back the city".

Red looks around him.

"We could split up", said Red.

Everyone all looks at him.

"Team Rocket looks like it has more Grunts here than I can count", Red continues. "We each split into groups and attack each city at same time. Any nearby forces will be helpless and unable to help because it's too many to handle all at same time".

Red turns to Giovanni.

"Giovanni, how many Grunts do you got?", he asked.

"Too many, I always lose track of many there are", said Giovanni. "That could work".

"Dagnabit Red, thank you", said Drake joyfully. "Rainbow?".

"Excellent, if Eevoreon interferes, all is lost", said Rainbow. "It will probably try to handle the situation itself but it won't succeed because we are attacking at once. Once we liberate the Kanto Region, we can take the fight to Eevoreon in Victory City and that where it will most dangerous".

"Then that's where we will strike", said Drake. "Any questions?".

"Yeah, any idea how we take back the cities?", asked Janine.

"Good question Janine", said Rainbow. "My sources is what you are looking for is a large green dome. It creates all the giants and all clones. Defeating a clone and a giant won't be enough. Destroy the green dome and then you can destroy all the giants and the clones without the green dome recreating more".

"How do we destroy the green domes?", asked Ralph.

"The strongest Pokemon attacks or explosives will work", Rainbow answered. "Anymore questions?".

No answers.

"And so...we shall go to war", said Drake.

"Professor Oak, Agatha, and I will work up a solution to bring down Eevoreon", said Rainbow.

"Wait a minute, what about the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four?", asked Red.

"Each of you will have to rescue them", said Rainbow. "Lance, Lorelei, and Bruno are hidden somewhere in the region. When you rescue them all, it will give you a greater advantage over Eevoreon's forces".

So the Masters X and Team Rocket line up outside.

"Alright who's going where?", asked Corey.

"We need to hit all places at once", said Drake. "So I will pick your where you will go and we can act when you get there. After you are done liberating your selected city, we meet in Victory City and take the fight to Eevoreon".

Drakes pulls out a map of the Kanto Region.

"Janine, Otashi, Petrel, attack Fuchsia City", said Drake. "Take some Rocket Grunts with you".