Episode 24: Red's Worst Day Ever

"I know you three, you're Red, Blue, and Leaf, aren't ya", said a boy with his friends. "I'm Corey and these are my friends, Fergus and Neesha".

Red shakes Corey's hand, Blue shakes Fergus's hand, and Leaf and Neesha hug each other.

While checking into their hotel for the night, Red, Blue, and Leaf have Corey, Fergus, and Neesha. In addition, they are rooming next door to them too.

Corey is wearing a cool trainer attire. He has bluish green hair, and wears an orange jacket and sweats.

Fergus is mildly masculine and slightly overweight. He has light brown hair and is wearing a blue and green tank top. He is also wearing gray shorts and is wearing red fingerless gloves and red tennis shoes.

Neesha has black eyes and brown eyebrows. She has brown hair too except the hair is relatively short. For clothing, she wears a blue t-shirt with white handles on the top of it. The shirt has a PokeBall necklace on it. She wears a pair of tan long pants with bright brown shoes for the girl's feet.

"My friends and I have heard of you three", said Corey. "We saw you save all of those people on the SS Anne".

"I didn't see you come here, how did you get here?", asked Fergus.

Red is about to explain but Fergus cuts him off.

"Don't tell me, who cares", said Fergus.

"Chest me brother", said Blue.

Blue and Fergus leap at each other and chest bump each other.

"It's going to be nice hanging out with you three", said Neesha.

"Indeed", said Leaf happily.

Throughout the evening, Red, Blue, and Leaf hang out with their new friends. They had so much fun and they exchanged with each other.

It is morning and Red, Blue, and Leaf get up to catch the boat to Maiden's Peak.

"Want to room with us on the boat?", asked Corey.

"We'd love to," said Red.

While on the boat Corey, Fergus, and Neesha are eating lunch. Red discusses with them what they do next.

"Blue, Leaf, when we get to Maiden's Peak , we need to check into a hotel immediately", said Red.

"Okay, good thing Blue's sister told us about Maiden's Peak, when we get to Maiden's Peak, we also need...", Leaf begins.

Before Leaf can finish, Blue suddenly gets up and walks away.

"Hey Blue, where are you going?" Leaf calls after him.

"Going to make a phone call to my old sister Daisy", Blue replies, sounding upset.

Red and Leaf sit there stunned and look at each other.

"Hey Red, Leaf, is Blue okay?" Fergus calls from another table.

Red and Leaf turn to Corey, Fergus, and Neesha.

"He's fine, he hasn't spoken to his big sister and went off to call her", said Red.

"Good boy", said Corey, eating his food.

Neesha's mouth is full and she smiles instead.

"Hey Red, I speak from experience, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to call home", said Corey. "Parents and family members do worry if you haven't called them in a well".

Upon listening, Red turns to Leaf.

"Let's talk about this later Leaf, I have to agree with Blue on this", said Red. "I have not talked to my mother since I left Pallet Town".