Episode 10: Trouble at Mount Moon Part 1

Red, Blue, and Leaf leave Pewter City and walk towards Mount Moon. Along the way, they suddenly see some familiar Pokemon.

"Hey, look at all those Spearow", said Blue as he pointed to some familiar bird like Pokemon.

The Spearow all look at them. Then Red, Blue, and Leaf look around and see more Spearow around looking at them. The Spearow looks at them fiercely. Feeling uncomfortable, Red turned to his friends.

"Guys, I think we should get out of here", said Red, nervously.

Red, Blue, and Leaf begin to slowly back away. Suddenly the Spearow fly at them and strikes at them with their talons.

"First the Beedrill and now this?", Red moans.

"Let's get out of here", Leaf yells.

Red, Blue, and Leaf take off running. Just as they are running, the Spearow are pecking and scratching them with their talons. After several minutes, Red decides to stop the Pokemon, Red withdraws Pikachu.

"Pikachu, Thundershock", Red yelled.

Pikacha sends an electric shock right at the Spearow, driving them off.

"Whoa, good call Red," said Blue.

"Yeah!" said Leaf.

Red and Pikachu exchange smiles with each other and then with Blue and Leaf. Red returns Pikachu to its ball and they then hear more noise as Pikachu's attack in defense just angered more Spearow nearby.

"RUN", Red yells.

In a flash, the three trainers make a run for their lives with the Spearow chasing in pursuit. After what seems like a long chase, Red, Blue, and Leaf manage to get away from the flock of angry Spearow.

Now that they have one badge down, they have seven more to go and are heading to Mount Moon. Along the way, they came across various new Pokemon they have not seen before.

"Wow, look at all those Pokemon", said Red.

"Yeah, just in time to fill up the Pokedex", Blue sneered.

"Then what are we waiting for?", said Leaf. "Let's catch em all".

They immediately withdrew Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. The PokeDex identifies them as Spearow, Ekans, Sandshrew, and Mankey. Unable to resist filling up the Pokedex, they caught each Pokemon they saw. Spearow is taken with caution because Red, Blue, and Leaf just got attacked by a flock of Spearow. They each sneaked up and ambushed their Spearow with their Pokémon before catching them.

Suddenly...their Pokeballs start disappearing.

"Hey, what's going on here?" said Blue.

Red pulls out the Pokédex.

"The Pokédex says we each have these Pokémon", said Red.

"Which says what?" asked Leaf.

"Not sure, but I understand we can only carry six Pokemon", said Red.

Red presses a button on the Pokédex.

"The PokeDex says we each have these Pokémon", he said.

"Okay, but where did our PokeBalls go?" Blue yelled.

Red studies the Pokédex.

"Dexter says they went to Bill's PC", he said.

"Bill's PC? What's that?", asked Leaf.

Red pushes a button on the Dexter and it said aloud:

"Bill's PC, also known as Pokemon Storage System, is where a Pokemon is stored after a trainer gets more than six Pokemon on hand. All trainers have their own account to Bill's PC, which can be accessed at Pokemon Centers, Day Cares, Nurseries, and battle facilities."