Episode 23: The Mysterious Island

"Red, Leaf, I have a feeling we are not in Kansas anymore", said Blue.

Red and Leaf look at him awkwardly.

"I have a feeling you are correct", said Red.

Leaf nods in agreement.

They suddenly hear a loud roaring sound, in the distance and then loud stomping.

"What was that?" asked Red.

Meanwhile on another part of the island on a beach, a Pokemon comes out of the ball.

It is Charmeleon. Charmeleon looks around and finds two Pokeballs next to his own. He then sniffs them. Charmeleon recognizes that one belongs to Blue, and the other one belongs to Leaf.

"Hello, come on out, I know you're in there", Charmeleon roars.

One by one, Wartortle and Ivysaur emerge from their Pokéballs.

"Where are we?" asked Ivysaur.

"I don't know, but a nice beach to go swimming in,'' said Wartortle.

"Nice spot to go on vacation, wait a minute, where's Leaf?" said Ivysaur.

Yeah, where is Leaf, Red, and Blue?", said Wartortle.

Charmeleon steps towards them.

"Calm down everyone, I am sure we will find our friends soon enough", said Charmeleon, trying to calm everyone down.

"But how?", asked Wartortle.

"With a lot of hard work, Wartortle", growls Ivysaur. "You are like your absent minded master".

This angers Wartortle and before Wartortle can attack Ivysaur, Charmeleon gets between them.

"Knocked it off both of you, they can't be too far away", said Charmeleon. "We need to work together, it's our only way".

Charmeleon, Wartortle, and Ivysaur sniff the air.

"Land and surrounded by lots of seawater", said Charmeleon. "We are on an island. Wartortle? Ivysaur?".

"Yeah, definitely a lot of seawater in the air", said Wartortle.

"My thoughts exactly, I smell land but not as much as seawater", said Ivysaur.

Then out in the distance Charmeleon, Wartortle, and Ivysaur hear a heavy stomping sound, roaring, and then stomping, scaring them to go further on into the woods.

——-

"Wartortle", Blue yells in the distance.

"Ivysaur", Leaf yells in the distance.

"Blue, Leaf, stop it", Red yells.

"Wartortle".

"Ivysaur".

"Blue, Leaf, did you not hear that sound?" Red yells putting his hands on their mouths. "We are not alone out here and it sounds big".

Blue and Leaf stop and Red takes his hands off their mouths.

"If our Pokémon are on the same island as us, we need to look for them without drawing attention to us", said Red.

Meanwhile Red, Blue, and Leaf continue to walk through the forest.

"This looks like nothing we've been to", said Red. "I don't see any familiar landmarks".

"Me neither", said Leaf.

They walk along the forest and after many miles of walking, Red realizes something.

"Blue, Leaf, I think we should go on something high to get a better idea where we might be", Red suggests.