Episode 47: Blaine

Red, Blue, and Leaf go into the gym with only a tunnel going down stairs

Red, Blue, and Leaf go into the gym with only a tunnel going down stairs. Blaine was nowhere to be seen.

"I see Blaine does live up to what this Pokemon does", said Red.

"Greeting students, have you come for class?", asked Blaine's voice over a microphone.

"By class, you mean to learn a lesson in this Pokemon battle", said Red.

"Correct", said Blaine. "Of all the gym leaders, I am most educated of them all. My challenge for you three is to travel through my maze and answer my riddles and questions. If get them correct, you can precede. If not...YOU HAVE TO START ALL OVER. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA".

They go downstairs to the first entry with four hallways. One the top of the several halls, there are silhouettes of Pokemon. The first one, behind them to the left has a Weedle silhouette, the second one in front of them on the left has a Caterpie silhouette, the third one in front on the right has a Scyther silhouette, and behind them onto the right has a Pinsir silhouette.

"Which one?", asked Blue.

Leaf notices a sign and she reads it.

"I am this Pokémon who can evolve into a Metapod and then into a Butterfree, what am I", Leaf read.

"That's obvious, it's Caterpie of course", Blue sneers.

They go to the Caterpie silhouette and they notice they are going down hill until they reach a statue pointing to multiple hallways with several Fire Type Pokemon silhouettes above like before. The two tunnels on the left have a Charizard silhouette then Magmar silhouette and then a Flareon silhouette. The two tunnels on the right have an Arcanine, then Rapidash silhouette, and then a Ninetales silhouette. Leaf looks for the sign as usual.

"I am a spitfire Pokémon, what am I?", Leaf reads on the sign.

Red, Blue, and Leaf think for several moments.

"I know it's not Charizard", said Red. "I've seen mine in battle plenty of times and it doesn't spit fire".

"Definitely not an Arcanine", said Blue. "I have one.

"It's not Rapidash either", said Leaf. "I've seen that with my Rapidash".

"What about Ninetales?", asked Blue.

"No, I don't think so", said Leaf. "We've seen Ninetales before. What about Flareon?".

"Then that leaves...", begins Red. "Wait a minute, yes we have seen a Pokémon that spits fire. From Gringy City in their Power Plant".

"Magmar", said Red, Blue, and Leaf together.

Red, Blue, and Leaf then walk through the hallway with Magmar silhouette and when they walk in, it starts to feel hot and then they see a river of lava next to them almost like a beach.