Episode 43: The Desperation to Recovery

After New Years Day, and now leaving Snow Town and in the morning...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Red breaks down laughing from his bed but Leaf gets up from her own and swats Red in the face. Upon turning to Blue...

"Wuh-Oh, gotta go", Blue said hysterically.

Blue gets up and runs, resulting in Leaf chasing after Blue. After Leaf gets done chasing after Blue, the three trainers sit down to eat breakfast.

"My favorite part this morning is honking you both with my air horn", Blue sneers at the table.

Red then laughs as he and Blue high five each other. Leaf frowns at them.

"You are so immature Blue and especially you Red, for supporting Blue's obnoxious jokes", Leaf snaps.

This makes Red and Blue laugh even harder. Then they leave the cabin.

The Four Eevee Brothers invite Red, Blue, and Leaf to join them going back to Snow Town on the way down to Stone Town in a balloon.

After landing into Stone Town, Red, Blue, and Leaf go their separate ways from Sparky, Pyro, and Rainer.

"See you all in the Pokemon League, Red, Blue, and Leaf", said Sparky.

"Yeah, thanks for the battle the other day on New Years Eve", said Pyro. "You three did great Raichu, Arcanine, and Starmie".

"Next stop, Fuschia City against the Gym Leader there, wish us luck", said Rainer.

They all wave each other goodbye as they leave.

They all left Stone Town in opposite directions to finish to go find and defeat a Gym Leader.

They travel by the river to the nearest town. They walk and walk and they find a forest of thorns.

"That looks too dangerous to crawl through", said Blue.

"I will withdraw Charizard, it will help burn these thorns out the way", said Red.

Before Red could withdraw Charizard but Leaf suddenly holds his arm back.

"Red, perhaps I should do this with Venusaur," Leaf tells him. "If you get Charizard to light these thorns on fire, it could accidentally cause a forest fire".

Red stands there thinking for a moment.

"Ok Leaf, I didn't think about that, I will withdraw Scyther instead", said Red.

"I will withdraw Pinsir to help", added Blue.

"Great idea", said Leaf. "And I will add Paresect to the group".

Leaf withdraws Venusaur and Paresect, Red withdraws Scyther, and Blue withdraws Pinsir.

"Venusaur, Parasect, cut these thorns out of the way", said Leaf.

"Scyther, cut away these thorns", said Red.

"Pinsir, cut away these thorns", said Blue.

Venusaur, Parasect, Scyther, and Pinsir all began cutting at the thorns. Several minutes go by and the thorns on the riverbed are all cleared up. After returning their Pokemon, Red, Blue, and Leaf continue to move forward. Then they came upon an opening between two hillsides.

Up ahead, Red hears a snoring sound and something sees ahead.

"What's that?", asked Red, looking ahead in the distance.

They all look ahead and see something on the riverbed that looks like something that doesn't belong. It has a large round body and a foot sticking out from it. Red, Blue, and Leaf start walking closer, and closer they got, the louder they could hear it snore. As they came upon it, it is the largest Pokemon they've seen so far. It has a large, round dark green body with peach skin on its belly, feet and face. Its head also looks very catlike.