-Picture-

"That's so adorable. How old was she?" Chris asked.

"Maybe 5 or 6." I told them. I showed them some more pictures.

*Amelia's POV*

Practice was easy today and by 9 everyone was ready to leave. Jacob picked me up and said he was dropping me off and then going for Gio. Once I arrived home, everyone was outside. I went and took a shower. I then got changed into some comfortable clothes and went outside.

"Mom." I said. And mom turned her head to me.

"I just love it when you say it." She said. "What do you need?" She asked me.

"Could you do a tiktok with me?" I asked her. "Please." I said giving her my puppy eyes.

"Oh come on Scar. Look at her." Dad told her.

"Fine. Is it a hard dance?" She asked me.

"Not at all." I told her. It took us like 10 minutes to nail it.

"I remember when we were little Amelia would go put on dresses and then go to the street to find..." Alex spoke and I slapped his head.

"You wore dresses too?" Rose asked me.

"Yes I did Rose." I told her. Just then the sliding door opened.

"Let's start this podcast." Gio said.

"Gio meet my cousin Alex. Alex meet my other best friend Gio." I told them. We went inside and headed to the library. Rose went to play with Dodger. Mom and dad were going to be behind cameras next to Gio and Alex. They are both going to appear at one point.

"Welcome everybody, to our first episode. You might know us from our YouTube channel Jacob and Lia. So welcome." Jacob started.

"So, we really have nothing planned, we asked for some questions on our Instagram and we will be reading some of them." I said.

"Alright, I'm starting with a strong one but someone asked, 'do you support the LGBTQ plus community?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah. We both do. I think for me though, it took some time for me because I grew up with like really judgmental religious people. But, yeah, I like support the LGBTQ plus." I said.

"Yeah, we both have friends who are part of that community and we don't treat them differently just because they choose to identify a certain way." Jacob added on.