Part Fifty Four, Dots

"... I can't."

"You lost the bet, it's what you have to fucking do."

"But I can't, I..." You frown, shaking your head in utter disbelief. "You think I haven't tried to get rid of it before?"

Bakugos nose wrinkles, his eyes narrowing as they stare you down in disgust.

"Tch. You wear it like a god damn badge of honour."

"Maybe I do! It shows that I survived!" You snap back, not believing your own words for a second.

The burns showed you were broken, what you had been through to break you... WHO broke you.

Not to mention you couldn't! Your quirk wouldn't allow it and he knew that!

But he was deadly serious. Did he seriously think you could?

"Why does it even bother you...?"

"It's waltzing around with HIS claim on you. Get it the fuck off. Heal it."

His hand lifts and you flinch before feeling a small object pressing into your collar. It beeps, falling to the ground.

Your quirk swam within your veins, itching to heal the bruises and scabs across your hips and thighs... But you held back.

You crossed your arms and glared, refusing to do as commanded. Your quirk was yours, you were in control of when you used it and you damn well knew you couldn't heal your back!

"Why the fuck are you so stubborn? Yanno... I thought for the longest time that maybe you were some kinda spy. If you and Dabi weren't actually together, you had to be working for him somehow. I couldn't see it and finally had to dismiss the idea... But your fucking back..." He sighs, a nasty rasping impatient sound that makes you cringe.

"It makes me think you miss his hands on you. You're not a spy or his 'queen'," he rolls his eyes as if the word was a terrible joke. "But I think you must just really fucking miss him to carry around his hands on you all the damn time."

Was... Was he serious?!

"Are you kidding?" You breathe, words flowing so easily after several glasses...

He lets you go, tilting his head as if he's studying your reactions, trying to pick you apart.

After a few seconds he shrugs.

"I think, maybe, you're just some poor little Stockholm pet who would do anything just to feel daddy's cock in her goddamn throat again-"

SLAP.

The sting in your palm felt delayed, but the way Bakugos head tensed, twisted ever so slightly to one side was instant.

"Holy shit..." You heard Kaminari breathe out from somewhere behind you and the tension in the room began to creep around you the longer Bakugos face was turned.

A small pink handprint was starting to flush against his cheek and you felt your stomach drop.

Holy shit was right. Fuck, why did you do that?!

A glance at Kirishimas shocked expression only sank your stomach more...

But on looking back, a smirk started to push at Bakugos mouth.

"Now I see it." His laughs, reaching out to grab your face again to look at your wide eyed expression. His grip isn't as bruising this time...

"You're just unlucky. Isn't that right? Poor little baby."

He was only just coming to that conclusion now? Had it taken this long to be seen as this pathetic little victim of circumstance...?

There was a change in his eyes. Disgust swapped out for... Pity? No. Condescendance? Yeah...