Part Thirty six, Conflicted

The first 10 minutes had been incredibly uncomfortable, your sensitivity on high from your double forced orgasm. You'd twitched and gasped, trying to escape the pressure inside of you, only to feel it start to slip out.

You panicked, arching your hips as much as possible to pin the end of the dildo against the sheets, trying your hardest to angle it deep back inside you where you ended up jolting away from it with a moan.

Shit.

You were practically fucking yourself on it, tears and drool wetting your cheeks as you cried out in frustration.

You did NOT want to find out what would happen if you disobeyed Kirishima.

Time seemed to pass slowly as your muscles tired, your pussy squeezing at the dildo to keep it inside as the low vibrations edged you. All you could see was the dark underside of the blindfold in your torture, pulse slamming away in your ears to drown out the soft hum of the rabbit. At least it had slipped away from your clit. A fucking mercy.

The lube was still doing its job though, keeping your nether regions tingling and sensitive to even the cool air around you... And you could feel the fucking PUDDLE that had formed under your ass from your pussy juices alone.

You missed the cell. You missed Dabis bedroom. Anything was better than this. The bottom of the fucking bathtub, DROWNING, was better than this...

Every time your pussy pulsed it pushed at the dildo and you could feel it slip out centimetere by centimetre oh so slowly.

You whimpered as the faux veins stroked your insides as it slipped, the lube forcing you to feel every small detail. It was starting to get too far out. Your stomach muscles couldn't arch you anymore to try push it back in using the bed as leverage. Fuck.

It was halfway out, your exhausted body trying desperately to work against your fatigue to try get it back in you.

Your hips bucked, more tears painting your face as your soft whimpers became panicked.

What would he do to you?

Surely he knew you couldn't keep it in?!

Had he doomed you to fail, torturing you for trying to fight the inevitable?

A wail left your mouth around the rubber ball, one last attempt to get your body to co-operate... But with a feel of emptiness, it slid out, vibrating on the soaked sheets between your spread open legs. With no way to get it back inside.

"Fuck!" You screamed, heavily muffled by rubber and spit.

Your pussy twitched around nothing, relief and frustration mixing inside your gut.

"Well... I didn't expect this." A cool sleepy voice rumbled out, sounding husky. Like they'd just woken up.

Eyebags.

Your heart had sank at first, shame burning through you... But he had seemed nice. Maybe he could... Help?

Ugh, you hated yourself for even considering it, but you'd rather shame yourself now than face whatever punishment Kirishima would have in mind.

"Put it back in! Please!" You tried your hardest to speak over the gag, coming out barely sounding like words.

"I didn't catch that..." He almost sighs, his foot steps coming closer across the plush carpet. His fingers touch your face and you flinch away before realising... he's undoing your gag.

The buckle slides open and he scoops the ball from your mouth. You gasp and cough, flexing your jaw and rolling it. Fuck it hurt. It felt so heavy.

"Wanna try that again?"