Part Thirty Seven, Red

"Green..." You murmur again after he gave a tug to the plug, patiently waiting for you to check in with him.

It didn't hurt, it just felt horrible. Wrong.

He drags it almost all the way out before pushing it back in, teasingly slow.

"Good." He praises and you're grateful he doesn't call you a good girl like Kirishima... He was detached, professional. It made it easier to detach yourself from what was happening. All you had to do was let your body respond. There was literally nothing else you could do about it while locked inside your own head anyway...

He spends a while just fucking it in and out of your ass slowly until you barely feel the stretch. At some point he pushes it back inside and leaves it there, shifting on the bed.

"I'm gonna move you now." He informs you as he unties your ankles, your rag doll like body fully compliant under his hands. You can feel the muffled sensation of rope wrapping around your torso, looping around your waist and ribs before going over your shoulders and between your breasts. A second set of rope starts to bind your thighs, intricate knots pressing into your skin before your legs are bent, knees held either side of your ribs in a slightly uncomfortable stretch.

"Yellow..." You want to whimper it, but your voice comes out robotically void of emotion.

"You're okay. It's just a little bit of rope play. Relax." His hands slowly rub your thighs, easing the discomfort from your stretched muscles in this position and you wished you could moan to get more of the inner tension out of your body.

"Why are you doing this?"

"It'll help."

"Help what?"

He doesn't answer, a hand gently squeezing at your throat, not over your wind pipe, but over your pulse point. The pressure was gentle, enough to make you lightheaded. It wasn't as though you could struggle anyway...

He gives a slightly harder squeeze before stilling his hand and you know what he's waiting for.

"...green."

"Okay. Open your mouth, stick out your tongue."

Your body obeys and you want to whine at the loss of freedom from not being able to speak again. A pair of fingers pets your tongue and you want to jolt in surprise, the slightly salty taste coating and drying your tongue as he strokes the length of it.

It felt so strange. Your tongue wanted to flick up against the intruder, or retreat back into your mouth to wet it.

A wave of freedom washes over you as his fingers snap and you're finally able to do as you wished... Yet you didn't. You actively chose to keep your tongue out and obey his last order of your own will.

The veil that dulled your bodys senses lifted and you could feel everything. Your new position had your legs spread wide, knees bound to your sides and pussy completely exposed to the air, still soaked from your earlier incident with the dildo. The lube was definitely still in effect as you clenched around emptiness, whining against your better judgement when you accidentally squeezed your ass around the plug keeping your back hole stretched.

Your hips shifted uncomfortably, heat climbing through your body that made you desperately wish you were back under his quirk...

You were desperate to cum again...

"Don't fight it." He says softly, his fingers tracing down your tongue and you gag, mouth snapping shut on instinct as you choke up spit.

"We'll work on that." He hums, still staying methodical and distant as he pushes his fingers to the back of your tongue again.